Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on August 11, 2013
I ordered this watch and was very happy with the style and colors. I had to have the band adjusted but I was prepared to pay for that. After wearing the watch only about a month, it started losing time. I figured I had a bad battery and went back to the jewelry store where they tested my battery and told me it was fully charged and the problem was something mechanical with the watch. I am very disappointed that the watch wasn't of better quality and now I can't return it to the vendor. I would not recommend this watch to anyone.
on October 17, 2012
The packaging looks great, watch looks fashion but cheap, finish color looks brighter in person than in the picture, giving the appearance that the painting lost easily and has a copper smell a bit unpleasant. For the price I think is adequate quality but looks very cheap
on May 27, 2014
May appear Watch woman XOXO with a big circle in the image (see image provided by me) and the fact that the size of the package Very small have a decent watch and appropriately sized, and this brand make at this price and excellent service known about the Amazon under the auspices of the customers, and is a considered & win situation an asset to all
There are no signs and no specific brands and anywhere else, such as Amazon offers the level of prices including this brand XOXO
on January 5, 2014
I bought this watch just for fun, and that's what it is - fun! I've always worn small, dainty watches but just felt like stepping outside the box. I thought the size might be annoying to me, but I'm unaware of it when wearing it. I've only had it about a week but so far am enjoying it. And it's very pretty to look at.
on November 23, 2014
This is a pretty nice watch. Firstly, "for standard women's size" it is too short for my 71/4" wrist, could not even get a tight fit. Secondly, I guess I am not too keen on rose gold in this model, I would rather yellow gold. Thirdly, I didn't know how I would like this large a watch on my wrist. It was OK, however my ideal would be a little smaller, not by much. Over all it is beautiful to look at, good weight and not tin-like. My recommendation is for watches to be listed with the length of the band or bracelet, or the size wrists it will fit. "Women standard" size is a cop-out for not being precise and hence helpful. I spend a lot of time deciding whether to order or not because of this vague description. I hope this was helpful. I am returning it.
on October 19, 2014
I really loved this watch with the contrasting colors. Bigger, sporty but can wear to the office. The black enamel on the band chips and wears but if you buy a small bottle of enamel craft paint you can keep it looking new but defeats the purpose of using for daily wear. Eventually I scraped the black completely off and polished up the band. Doesn't have the same impact but contrasting black face still gives pop.
on February 18, 2013
I tought thata I was getting a great watch for a relativvely good price, yet what I got leaves a lot to be said about.
Th black stripe of paint that has the watch peels off and yes!, it looks horrible. I had to finish peeling it off with sand paper. I know and understand that is cheap nut you don't have to take it so literal.

I do NOT recommend... Bad quality, spend a little more for a better product.
Hate it!
on December 12, 2012
This watch is awesome. Nice weight. color is good.

Very visible clock face

if there are other colors, thinking about getting another one in a different color
on November 28, 2012
It looks grreat - not inexensive (like it was) or cheaply made. It's two days old, and keeping perfect time, so we shall see - but for right, now, I love it!
on April 9, 2013
I order 5 watchesfrom this seller and all was amazing! if fix perfect!! the colors and details of the watches is perfectly done! Excuse my english.