Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 25, 2012
i love this watch so much! :) i was kinda skeptical about it since i heard some questionable stuff about it but now i know its a good thing! it looks expensive even though it isnt! ive had a ton of compliments as well. please buy this watch!
on February 4, 2015
By far the cutest watch I've had!!! Only negative is that over time it started to discolor from under the band which caused my wrist to turn green. I just coated the bottom with clear coat of nail polish and problem solved! For the price I def. would recommend it!
review image
on December 18, 2015
I was so excited when I first ordered this watch, and seeing the price snatched this piece up in heartbeat. I waited patiently for this beautiful watch to come in the mail. When it finally came, I opened the box and sorely disappointed. The watch which is stunning, exactly as featured, included NO LINKS, or EXTENDERS, which is highly unusual. I tried the watch on, and as you will see in the pictures, it was so tight it pinched my skin, and was very difficult to remove.

I called Amazon Support to ask if perhaps they had forgotten to place some extra links inside the box, as most watches I have purchased in the past, in fact every watch I have purchased, comes with 1-2 extra links. After speaking with not one but two customer service representatives, they told me that they were unable to send me any additional links for this watch, and this is simply how XOXO makes their watches, but could process a refund If I wanted to send it back.

I find it extremely odd that a watch does not come with additional links, or at least the option to purchase them at the very least, since everyone has different size wrists. I do not consider myself to have large wrists and generally have to take a link out, but this watch is EXTREMELY small and could only fit a child or someone who was extremely petite, in which case this would probably be a very large and overpowering selection of jewelry for them.

I strongly advise that you do not purchase this watch, or any other XOXO watches, as it's clear they have no little to no communication with the actual manufacturer and the ability to purchase additional links and or replacement parts, is not an option. So if you need to find a battery, replacement links, or have issues with your watch down the line such as moisture in the glass, you will have great difficulty in figuring out who to contact to use your limited time warranty on this product.
on April 18, 2013
For the price I paid, I got what I was looking for. The watch is very pretty and it tells time. I got plenty of compliments on it.
on January 7, 2013
Love the look of the watch but the white pieces on the links keep falling off. I probably will glue them of take them all off.
on December 25, 2014
This watch is very cute! I recommend this brand are very good at their watches and finishes are top quality. Worth buying, they are a good investment. I have several of this brand and have worked perfectly for years, so there is be careful not to use perfumes or lotions when you're wearing to prevent loss of color if they are gold or silver. You must use fragrances or lotions before inserting the clock, so you make the color last.
on March 13, 2013
This watch is stunning. I ordered the watch from the Amazon site and it came intact within the standard XOXO box and even arrived early. It is has a nice weighty feel and the cool bling factor. I have big wrists and this watch appears a little bigger on my wrist than the Geneva Rose Gold watch, but in general this is an attractive watch that can fit a sporty or classy look.
on October 13, 2015
I was so excited to receive this watch in the mail! This is a beautiful watch that has a great look. The rose gold is pretty and so is the white on the band. Mine didn't come scratched and it came still snapped into its box. The time was easy to set and its still keeping. The face does have a pearlescent swirl to it that you cant see in the stock photos. Unfortunately, I didn't measure my wrist before purchasing and this watch is too small. I plan on returning. This is my fault so it's not fair to leave a bad review. Now I know to measure my wrist before I buy another watch.
on September 27, 2013
Beautiful watch but clasp would not stay closed. Very disappointed in the quality control methods. First time to purchase something like this and it will be my last.
on January 25, 2013
Beautiful watch, I'm wearing it for the first time today and receiving many complements.
Undortunately I just noticed a link of ceramic has already fallen off! This really makes me wonder how long it will last.

I didn't realize the white is a thin cermanic layer glued on top of a rosetone link! I thought this was like my AK which is solid cermanic. I wish I'd paid slightly more for something of better quality.