5.0 out of 5 stars worth it!
i love this watch so much! :) i was kinda skeptical about it since i heard some questionable stuff about it but now i know its a good thing! it looks expensive even though it isnt! ive had a ton of compliments as well. please buy this watch!
Published on July 25, 2012 by Betty Holbrook

I thought it would be smaller than it is, and also the bracelet is too large for me. My son tried to take out a link, so it would fit more snug, but did not have the tools to do that so i am going to need to take it to a watch place to see if they can take out the link, which I am sure they will charge me for doing that.
Published 20 months ago by Yetta Marlene Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it!, July 25, 2012
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO5472 Rose Gold-Tone and White Epoxy Bracelet Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars good Looking, January 7, 2013
Betty Boop (Sebring, FL, USA) - See all my reviews
Love the look of the watch but the white pieces on the links keep falling off. I probably will glue them of take them all off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Value, April 18, 2013
For the price I paid, I got what I was looking for. The watch is very pretty and it tells time. I got plenty of compliments on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, March 13, 2013
This watch is stunning. I ordered the watch from the Amazon site and it came intact within the standard XOXO box and even arrived early. It is has a nice weighty feel and the cool bling factor. I have big wrists and this watch appears a little bigger on my wrist than the Geneva Rose Gold watch, but in general this is an attractive watch that can fit a sporty or classy look.

3.0 out of 5 stars purchased XOXO Women's XO5472 Rose Gold with White Epoxy Analog Bracelet Watch, April 14, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but Defective, September 27, 2013
Beautiful watch but clasp would not stay closed. Very disappointed in the quality control methods. First time to purchase something like this and it will be my last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price, August 23, 2013
It woks wonderfully and is very beautiful, I have gotten so many compliments on it, worth every penny and then some.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, March 18, 2014
Love it very nice and beautiful and elegant. Go to work every day with my brand new watch...love it. Can't be without it

4.0 out of 5 stars very elegant, March 14, 2013
This was a gift to my mother in law. The band ran a little big for a woman's watch as my family and my in laws have small wrists. That is my only small complaint, however it is such a pretty watch. I like it very much.

2.0 out of 5 stars xoxo watch, July 29, 2012
Length:: 0:01 Mins

Hello, excuse me, but not like the finish of this product, this arrived with the details blank, all loose. I should like to indicate an appropriate adhesive to glue them. Really thought it was more robust.thank you for all. M.Luiza