4.0 out of 5 stars nice but...
Nice but I was expecting a bit different it looks a bit cheap to be honest. Maybe will give it to somebody ;)
Published 18 months ago by Patrycja

3.0 out of 5 stars Eye catching!
This is such a pretty watch. The rose gold color and black epoxy is great combination. I've only worn the watch once and the rose gold color is wearing off and is scratched on the underside already. But it's very pretty and I received many compliments. For twenty bucks, what do you expect!
Published 23 months ago by Island girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Eye catching!, July 29, 2012
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO5473 Rose Gold Tone and Black Epoxy Bracelet Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not okay, August 14, 2012
Black part chips off easily. They have no boxes too! Dont buy this item! Its so light the metal part sounds so cheap.

3.0 out of 5 stars I loved it... at first, January 30, 2013
When I first got this watch I absolutely adored it... it is so classy and elegant & not to mention very expensive looking. Maybe I got what I paid for, but I was expecting something a little more durable.... by the first week one of the stones popped out, but that didn't bother me too much because it was not too noticable. Since then I've worn it 3 times a week to school and church & it still looked nice. Recently the black accents on the rose gold metal band have fallen on & are not able to be placed by on. i've only had it for a month & it looks like its years old.... its not the buyers fault, but rather how XOXO creates their products so think twice before buying this product. Might as well spent an additional $20 to buy a decent timex or save for a fossil or MK

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, February 16, 2013
Very un-happy!!! The watch didn't work when it arrived. No directions or contact info. Only the warranty that expects you to return with a $7.50 money order. Totally unacceptable.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but..., December 31, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the watch, but..a, December 19, 2012
I love the watch, but it looked like some of the links were removed because it belonged to someone previously. It barely fits my wrist. Since I've purchased watches via Amazon in the past with no links missing I can tell this was a send back item. Also, the case where the watch was stored was torn apart and the watch was falling out of the box when it arrived. I would love to buy more watches from XOXO, but they need to make sure the watches they send do not look like they were previously owned and the package be secure. I would give them a better rating if my case was not broken.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, March 23, 2013
This watch arrived in working condition. I had to get a few links taken out and now it fits and looks great. It's a nice decorative piece that's perfect to wear if you don't feel like shelling out some real money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good times!!, May 13, 2014
I bought this for my ninety year old mom for Mother's Day as she needs a large face watch. She can see the dial very clearly and so far it keeps good time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, June 14, 2014
Fits on my wrist just right, very comfortable. I recommend it, just like the image.
It will do me for the price. It was delivered to me in a week to Australia cheers

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful clock, April 2, 2014
Very very pretty the clock, I like me many simepre buy clocks xoxo, but lately I have bought mas shoes

Rate and Discover Movies