Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XOXO Women's XO5473 Rose Gold Tone and Black Epoxy Bracelet Watch
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 29, 2012
This is such a pretty watch. The rose gold color and black epoxy is great combination. I've only worn the watch once and the rose gold color is wearing off and is scratched on the underside already. But it's very pretty and I received many compliments. For twenty bucks, what do you expect!
on January 30, 2013
When I first got this watch I absolutely adored it... it is so classy and elegant & not to mention very expensive looking. Maybe I got what I paid for, but I was expecting something a little more durable.... by the first week one of the stones popped out, but that didn't bother me too much because it was not too noticable. Since then I've worn it 3 times a week to school and church & it still looked nice. Recently the black accents on the rose gold metal band have fallen on & are not able to be placed by on. i've only had it for a month & it looks like its years old.... its not the buyers fault, but rather how XOXO creates their products so think twice before buying this product. Might as well spent an additional $20 to buy a decent timex or save for a fossil or MK
on August 14, 2012
Black part chips off easily. They have no boxes too! Dont buy this item! Its so light the metal part sounds so cheap.
on December 19, 2012
I love the watch, but it looked like some of the links were removed because it belonged to someone previously. It barely fits my wrist. Since I've purchased watches via Amazon in the past with no links missing I can tell this was a send back item. Also, the case where the watch was stored was torn apart and the watch was falling out of the box when it arrived. I would love to buy more watches from XOXO, but they need to make sure the watches they send do not look like they were previously owned and the package be secure. I would give them a better rating if my case was not broken.
on February 16, 2013
Very un-happy!!! The watch didn't work when it arrived. No directions or contact info. Only the warranty that expects you to return with a $7.50 money order. Totally unacceptable.
on December 10, 2014
Beautiful watch. Works perfectly. Somehow I didn't notice the term "bracelet watch." The photo looks ike an expansion band, which it is not. It takes some getting used to for getting it on and off but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. It is an excellent fit. It is large but that's what I wanted since I havge a vision problem. It is a little dressy for everyday but for the price it's a really great watch. I may look for something more plain for everyday but will keep this for better occasions. Overall, I am pleased with this watch. It doesn't feel heavy as I thought it would from the size. It is extremely comfortable. Just a hassle and hard on fingernails to latch and unlatch. I can get used to that. A very good buy.
on December 31, 2012
Nice but I was expecting a bit different it looks a bit cheap to be honest. Maybe will give it to somebody ;)
on March 15, 2016
This was ordered with the black band watch, the price for the black band and this one was good so we ordered both. Unlike the black band watch, this was a perfect fit and did not need adjusted. The latch for this one is better and easier to snap locked.
on March 23, 2013
This watch arrived in working condition. I had to get a few links taken out and now it fits and looks great. It's a nice decorative piece that's perfect to wear if you don't feel like shelling out some real money.
on May 18, 2015
I wanted to love this watch. I was very disappointed when I received it that there were not any extra links and the watch itself was way too small. You cannot blame this on the great pricing as I bought a watch at Walmart and have compliments on it all the time. Was only $20 also and had 2 extra links....I am a collector of watches and wear mine every day....some are very expensive and some are not....Hope they improve this as it had a good look.