Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 10, 2013
Very cute watch, but runs a bit big if you have a small wrist. I took it to jeweler to have three links removed and it fits fine. I like the multi-colored numbers…fun time piece that goes with everything.
on July 23, 2016
This is a super cute and fairly lightweight summer watch. I had wanted a white watch with a bracelet style band to wear on the weekends and this is perfect for what I wanted. I have a watch repair kit to take links out if necessary, but the watch fits my average-sized wrist loosely which is how I like to wear my watches. I do hope that the white finish on it lasts - I'm very happy so far with this purchase.
review image
on September 28, 2014
This is a cute watch, but it stopped working shortly after I received it. I put in a new battery after some great hardship to do that and it still doesn't work. Obviously, this watch was sold with a very old battery and even faultier working. Wouldn't recommend buying a watch in the future from Amazon. Very disappointed.
on November 14, 2013
I love it!!!!! I would definitely will be buying other colors!!!! it is a little to lose but I will be able to fix that! I so recommend it!
on July 25, 2013
Very good looking watch. Had a link taken out, now it fits perfectly. Have received several compliments on this watch and several friends have ordered the watch.
on February 22, 2014
This watch is so fun to wear! It's just so cute!! I love it! It was too big for my wrist, so I had to have it made smaller for me, but it was so worth it!
on March 28, 2015
Bought this for my fiancée as a nursing gift and she loves it. She's required to wear blue and white at her work place so it matches. Loves the big numbers.
on February 23, 2015
My daughter-in-law really liked this. The face on it has a lot of pretty colors that u can't see in the picture.
on January 20, 2014
It is a good product and well-known brand, I hope it lasts a long time to use. The beautiful model. Recommended.
on October 30, 2014
just the right amount of color for my sister's collection. she loves this one even though it's not expensive.

See 1 answered question