XOXO Women's XO5510 Tortoise Bracelet with Rose Gold Case Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quality quartz movement
- Case diameter: 38 mm
- Fold over clasp with double push button safety
- Faux chronographs for decorative purposes only
- Not water resistant
XOXO was founded in 1991 as a day to evening lifestyle brand with attainable price points. XOXO was one of the first junior / young contemporary brands to design and sell “runway to real-way” fashion apparel and accessories which were accessible to the average consumer. Delivering truly feminine, trend conscious looks within the fashion spectrum is the one constant element in XOXO’s success over time and as we continue to evolve.
The XOXO core consumer desires the affordable, wearable trend- conscious designs as well as innovative basics that are the essence of XOXO style.
The XOXO consumer is feminine, alluring, confident, modern & “In-the-Mix”.
“In-the-Mix” is XOXO’s way of describing the latest and hottest music, movies, technology and celebrities connected to modern pop-culture. Our XOXO consumer is aware of these trends and appreciates fashion that encompasses it.
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.9 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- ASIN: B008BPOGRE
- Item model number: XO5510
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 2, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||XOXO|
|Dial window material type||Glass|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||19 millimeters|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The three background dials are purely ornamental, but for $20, who cares?! I have had the watch for a few months now and it's still holding up great.Published on October 24, 2013 by Christi Clawson