5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch! Definitely recommend!
Published 7 months ago by princess mary gatchalian

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
its ok very good watch and cheap one i advise any one to bay this watch if he like it
Published 16 months ago by uday

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch! Definitely recommend!, November 16, 2013
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO5527 Clear Bracelet with Rhinestones on Gold Case Watch (Watch)
Love this watch! I wear it daily to work...especially since I cannot carry my cellular around and timing is everything! I followed one of the advice from the previous comments. Immediately when I received it, I put 3 layers of clear nail polish on the crystals just to have peace of mind that nothing will fall out. I really love this watch and it was closely related to the one i wanted (Michael Kors), but since I dont have that kind of income to spend, I chose the next best thing. So far, so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wathes, October 27, 2013
emily vega "ev" (Pembroke Pines, FL, US) - See all my reviews
FYI can wear it with anything most of all it fit perfectly did not have to adjust the band.. I have brought four already with this one you cannot beat the price and the look.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, October 13, 2013
I love this item Thank you, all my friends keep asking me where did I getting from...I just love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love my xoxo Clear Bracelet, September 30, 2013
Awsome love it!! Its feels and looks very nice in my wrist! I can combine it with almost every cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars loooooooooooooooove itttttt!!!, June 13, 2013
i just love this watch,,i have a thing for watches n when i received it i was fascinated...is light, very sophisticated, the design, its uniqueness.. i feel i can go on and on and on about this watch..long story short, it is incredible and i will recommend to any classy, well renowed lady out there.....the price is just right and will order more if they have the band in diff colors..

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you very nice, April 28, 2014
Very beautiful and elegant and very beautiful nature much nicer than the picture actually on hand Ultimate Thank you my friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, September 18, 2013
Love this watch. . .great price and very well made. I get compliments every time I wear it because it looks like Fossil or MK

5.0 out of 5 stars XOXO Women's XO5527 Clear Bracelet with Rhinestones on Gold Case Watch, March 7, 2013
I received the watch as promised, Thursday, March 7, 2013. The watch is very pretty; however, it would look even better if the gold case was more vivid (the gold case darker), nevertheless, it is very expensive looking and so far working great. I would recommend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars I CANT STOP WEARING IT, June 19, 2014
Nice Malheiro (VICTORIA, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
I WEAR THIS WATCH AT LEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK, IT IS VERY UNIQUE AND I GET LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS ALL THE TIME

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it!, June 15, 2014
This watch is really beautiful! I liked so much and its material is exactly how it was described! I loved it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›