Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on March 26, 2015
i didn't like it as much i thought i would when i opened it but when i put it on i fell in love with my watch. very pretty especially in the sun, its is so unusual and everyone compliments me...and those who don't just stare at it and i can tell they're thinking..."pretty cool". i removed 2 links myself (using a youtube tutorial on how to remove links using household items) so it fits really really tight. i made it tight so that my mom can't borrow it lol but it doesn't really need removing, it fits loose with about a finger space between without the links removed. and well i have skinny hands
review image review image review image
on November 16, 2013
Love this watch! I wear it daily to work...especially since I cannot carry my cellular around and timing is everything! I followed one of the advice from the previous comments. Immediately when I received it, I put 3 layers of clear nail polish on the crystals just to have peace of mind that nothing will fall out. I really love this watch and it was closely related to the one i wanted (Michael Kors), but since I dont have that kind of income to spend, I chose the next best thing. So far, so good!
on June 13, 2013
i just love this watch,,i have a thing for watches n when i received it i was fascinated...is light, very sophisticated, the design, its uniqueness.. i feel i can go on and on and on about this watch..long story short, it is incredible and i will recommend to any classy, well renowed lady out there.....the price is just right and will order more if they have the band in diff colors..
on October 27, 2013
FYI can wear it with anything most of all it fit perfectly did not have to adjust the band.. I have brought four already with this one you cannot beat the price and the look.
on October 13, 2013
I love this item Thank you, all my friends keep asking me where did I getting from...I just love it.
on March 7, 2013
I received the watch as promised, Thursday, March 7, 2013. The watch is very pretty; however, it would look even better if the gold case was more vivid (the gold case darker), nevertheless, it is very expensive looking and so far working great. I would recommend this watch.
on October 6, 2015
When I first ordered this watch I noticed it was missing a rhinestone shortly after taking it out of the box. Amazon sent me a replacement which looked great when it arrived. I removed 3 links because the watch was too loose for my very narrow wrist. This was pretty simple and I found a youtube video to help me. Once I got the watch to fit I thought it looked great and very unique. It got a lot of compliments and wore it pretty frequently for about 2 weeks before noticing that it was, yet again, missing a rhinestone and on closer inspection I could tell that several more were coming loose. I'm really disappointed because this watch really is so cute, but the fact that I've now had 2 of the same watch defect on me leads me to believe that it's just not a quality product. Very unfortunate as this was about to be my new favorite. Maybe if I could find replacement rhinestones somewhere I could save it but I'm not hopeful.
on April 23, 2014
The watch would be perfect, however, it would be nice if the seller provided or already had a batter installed, since you have to unscrew 4 tiny screws before you can insert a battery. So I didn't get to just open it and put it on my wrist.
on September 23, 2015
The timepiece has an impressive appearance . I am not sure what the term "on gold case" represents. Is it that the watch was supposed to be presented in a gold colored boxing or is this in reference to the face of the watch? If the former, then I did not receive that packaging and as such I am a bit disappointed.
I have other xoxo pieces and know this one will be as dependable.
on August 2, 2013
shoddy article were original but we expected that Chinese brand but are the worst, are odorous, discolored, rust, have poor finish, can not be who are deceiving people like this totally disappointed with the product just received.

See 1 answered question