5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!!
I couldn't be more happy with my purchase. It arrived before the estimated time. The face of the watch isn't too large and has a very feminine feel, expensive look. I've gotten numerous complements on it! Looking to purchase rose gold too!!
Published 19 months ago by Erika Mitchell

1.0 out of 5 stars Just looks cute......Gold tone wears off ..
It looks really cute but after a few wears the gold tone wears off...I notice that my skin turn green every time i wear it under the band..
Published 6 months ago by MsLeo803

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Just looks cute......Gold tone wears off .., March 2, 2014
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO5557 Gold-Tone Bracelet Analog Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!!, February 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Watch!, August 26, 2014
Love, love, LOVE this watch! It not only looks great, but is the perfect size for my small wrist. When I say perfect size, I mean the display (face), not the length of the bracelet. Like with all watches this style, the bracelet will need to be resized (links removed). You can do it yourself (watch how to on youtube) or pay $5 to have jeweler do it, if lucky, they will do it while you wait. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty watch, May 19, 2014
The watch is pretty and the deivery was fast. I came on a box which is great for a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, February 23, 2014
Loved the watch for the price! It is good quality for the price would definitely buy again no doubt about it

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for the price tag on it, February 15, 2014
Nice watch for the price tag on it.. Looks beautiful, but the gold plate is already fading off after 4 weeks.

1.0 out of 5 stars the worst watch, January 25, 2014
it's been 2 months since my purchase of several clocks, metal cover fell off, and watches now look awful and useless, I think they looked nice but were found to be of very poor quality eventhough I expected more from xoxo mark I am very disappointed
buy various gift and was the most indescribable shame, when my family went to my teaching me that all clocks are rejale fall cover, that taking into account that they were not subject to any condition or improper climate

5.0 out of 5 stars XOXO WOMEN'S GOLD WATCH, December 23, 2013
My daughter was very happy with this watch. The bracelet was too big, so I had a jeweler take off a few links. It looks beautiful when she wears it!

2.0 out of 5 stars sadly this was was pretty but not appropriate, December 20, 2013
I ordered this great looking watch for my daughter in law and it was so large it would only be appropriate for a large boy or man. I was without a gift therefore. The picture on the site should be specific about the size and weight.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, December 16, 2013
Bought this watch as a Xmas present it's a Really cute watch. But Just assumed the face would be bigger.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›