5.0 out of 5 stars I freaking love this watch
Published 24 days ago by Kelsey

3.0 out of 5 stars preety and cheap
this watch looks so nice that all the ladies love it even thou it is pure cheap china watch looks great for what it really is
Published 9 months ago by hey slim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I freaking love this watch, July 28, 2014
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO5585 Gunmetal and Rose Gold Bracelet Watch (Watch)
Alright, I freaking love this watch. The picture makes it look lighter in color than it actually is, but I was expecting that after reading some other reviews. I would almost say it's more of a black/copper watch, my brother loved it so much when he saw it on my wrist that he said "I want one... or... is that a girl's watch?" haha. I was originally looking for an all rose gold watch and will probably still get one, but this thing is beautiful. It's easy to remove links if it's too big for your wrist. Just use a thumbtack to punch out the pins (google the instructions). There are some very minor cosmetic issues (scuffs or scratches) but they are hardly noticeable and they probably happened while I was trying to figure out how to remove the pins.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, May 14, 2013
looks and feels expensive. i love it. unisex colour meaning it can be a couple's watch! XOXO thumbs up! u cant find this in Manila yet so grab them here. too affordable to let it pass.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!!!!!, May 2, 2013
alyssa barmonde (HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Love this watch! The only downfall is that it is too big and I need to get it resized... so I haven't worn it yet. But I'm seriously obsessed with the way it looks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicewatch, all the ladies like it, July 11, 2014
Nice watch, all the ladies like it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch., June 14, 2014
It's a little bigger than I expected, but I like that. Looks gray and rose in the picture and it's certainly more brown or copper and rose. I would have liked the gray/rose combo more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sporty !, April 2, 2014
Hello,

Very sporty l. Great for gone to sporting events. You'll look as if you are a sailor or pilot

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, March 10, 2014
I wanted a copper watch and a gun metal watch. I found this which is both copper and gunmetal together. The dual metal color works well for me. It's a beautiful and well made watch. It has a very nice clasp holding it secure yet easy to remove when I want to take it off.

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks, January 27, 2014
Nice and beattifull, mi mom is very hapy, it looks in a diferent color in the web, but the real color is beattifull, thanks for all

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome looking watch for the price!, January 21, 2014
I ordered this for myself, and was very pleased with the quality of the product (especially at this low price). I sized it myself, and with one link removed, it fits pretty good. I only wear large watches, so this was perfect for me. Look carefully at the photos included on the product description because this watch face may be too big for petite women (there is a photo of the watch on a wrist so you can see the proportion of the face). Otherwise, great looking watch, super fashion forward!

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute watch, beautiful color an size, December 11, 2013
its super nice it looks fancy, very good for the Price i really recomend it, i have like 3 other xoo watches

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›