Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 31, 2014
Color faded away from the first day I started using it. Lost all of its gold color and its getting stained on the back.
on November 28, 2014
this watch is so bad the gold color is gone at the first time of use.
on June 10, 2014
I bought this item about a month ago and the colour on the band is gone. I don't recommend to buy this, you could get better watches for the same price.
on November 23, 2014
watch lost color, it now appears that he was spotted and can not shine it seems fifty years without maintenance, shoddy, I wish money back.
on May 21, 2014
The clock lost color purchased on the third day, poor quality was very bad purchase and I advise not to buy this watch.
on August 14, 2015
The watch is appealing to the eye, at first. After less than 6 hours of wear time the "gold" plating began to rub off. Green appeared on the wrist. I never owned a watch that deteriorated this quickly. Even at the minimal price it is, 6 hours of wear time should not equate to "gold" plating deterioration. I will be contacting seller and filing complaint. Please pick another affordable option as you will regret this purchase.

Why does Amazon continue to allow such a poor quality product to be sold? Oh that is right, it's an Amazon product!
"Ships from and sold by Amazon.com"
on March 15, 2015
the clock is the worst, is less than two months and you're all peeled and black.
It is a waste of money
review image review image
on March 24, 2015
I admit when I first got this watch I was in love, esp for the price..... however, the next month the gold tone started to fade. I use my watch daily and I work in an office, so I thought maybe it was my over use. But I brought it for my mom, who is better at caring for costume jewelry than me. When she got back from vacation she complained of the same thing. You get what you paid for. Not mad.
on July 17, 2015
After reading all the reviews I was hesitant on purchasing this watch, but I believe that seeing is believing. Most people said that the watch would start to fade, I have yet to see this but I only have it about two weeks now. They said that the watch could not be sized, that's not true after receiving it I went by my jewelry store and they took of two links to fit my hand.

All in all the watch looks amazing, it has this expensive look and it's classy. It's a good buy for the price, I must say I love it. Hoping it doesn't fade though!

Okay, so I got to wear the watch about four times and YES!!! IT DOES FADE... disappointed but I mean for the price, you get what you buy.
on May 19, 2015
I am truly disappointed and dissatisfied with this product......and then the company says 1 year warranty but I am having problems to change it.....it is so embarrassing that I don't you the watch again at all.....customers who encounter this problem should be fully refunded by XOXO and Amazon........the watch band is totally discolored and it just looks cheap and tacky when worn...Dale