4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and kinda jazzy
This watch is truly cute for summer time. I love a little bling and this watch is just right for making an outfit a little jazzy without being too over the top..
Published 16 months ago by Gwendolyn Werdlow Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars doesnt work
I bought 20 XOXO watch on amazon, non of them work, come with an empty battery, they work for 1 or 2 weeks and stop working property of the time run slower of faster, this are just look watches not real.
Published 4 months ago by William Leiton Porras

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and kinda jazzy, May 23, 2013
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO5627 White Band with Chains Accent Double Wrap Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Purchase, May 22, 2013
Very good buy and excellent product of very good quality and excellent price very satisfied with my purchase thank you very much and very good buyed of good quality good

1.0 out of 5 stars doesnt work, May 3, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price for a cute watch, August 21, 2013
I tried other wrap watches but could not get them to fit, even though I have a small wrist. This watch fits easily and looks great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate it., June 9, 2014
D. Koshy "ivy" (Long Island, New York) - See all my reviews
looks really cheap in person and doesn't fit my wrist. i'm too lazy to return it, but it's pretty much garbage.

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels Cheap, February 12, 2014
I normally love XOXO products but I was disappointed in the quality of this one. The band felt like a cross between rubber and fake leather and makes the watch feel really cheap. Its a cute look I just wish they had used a different material for the band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prettier than the pictures., November 21, 2013
Linda K (AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch to put on my SW turquoise inlaid band. The result is surprisingly stunning. Even the jeweler who did the swap commented that he didn't think it would work as well as it did. Think outside the box!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch!, August 15, 2013
Cris5y "QueenC" (CHINO, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
No problems with it so far, as I saw some others did have problems with it. The strap is a little on the cheap side but it's expected when you only spend $20.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, July 20, 2013
I I loved this watch, I just couldnt get the straps on right. Very much worth getting and price is good

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 6, 2014
LtnSmrt (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
Sooo beautiful... my niece loved it!

Rate and Discover Movies