5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!
This has become my favorite watch. It looks high-end. I even had someone asked me if it was a MK :) I will mention that it is rather large but that is my style so it works for me. It is as big as my husbands wrist watch. It has lots of detail and has held up great ... I am rough on equipment :)
Published 8 months ago by Dove in NC

1.0 out of 5 stars too big
this watch is gorgeous, but it was way too big for my wrist and looked ridiculous. Item was returned.
Published 26 days ago by VA NC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, April 9, 2014
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO5644 Gold Tortoise Bracelet Analog Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars If u like large watches......, February 1, 2014
U will love this one. Looks like a designer watch that starts with a K at a fraction of the price

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, looks like the MK brand, January 21, 2014
Got it for my sister who really wanted the MK brand who has one for ten times what this one cost. She was very, very happy to get this one and wears it often. Had one mishap after opening it, the pin came out of the link, but I was able to fix it and she has had not other problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, January 10, 2014
This watch is very nice. It looks very expensive. Although I haven't worn it I have to have some links removed. I can't wait to wear it. I love the way it looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, November 30, 2013
Watch is beautiful. Big and trendy. If ur looking for a big boyfriend watch this is it; so worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!!!, September 16, 2013
Looks just like picture! Fit is great and I'm a larger woman so its hard to find watches that aren't snug. It is the perfect 'boyfriend' style watch for smaller woman and I'm sure they could remove links if too big. Looks just like the Michael Kors watch but much less $$$. Excellent buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, November 12, 2014
I love this watch. I couldn't afford the Michael Kors watch but this one looks much better. I've received many compliments on this piece. The material is of a quality selection.

1.0 out of 5 stars too big, November 22, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars dont get confused with the one on the pic, October 14, 2014
bad quality... doesnt look like the one on the picture...
its like plastic...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 30, 2014
Envío rápido. Producto bellisimo !!! Gracias !!!

XOXO Women's XO5644 Gold Tortoise Bracelet Analog Watch