Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XOXO Women's XO5653 Two-Tone Bracelet Analog Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 6, 2014
This was more than I expected, this is a beautiful watch, it looks the same as the picture!!! It's really worth the purchase.
on August 23, 2014
I like the watch, it is very attractive. It is a bit larger than I expected . However, I do like the expansion bracelet, I find it more practical than a leather band, more convenient, easy on and off.
on July 15, 2015
I love the bezel and face of the watch, but the band is cheap looking and the clasp is a man's watch clasp, not a womans. I was going to wear this to a wedding, but not anymore. The band is too masculine. But I would wear it for day use somewhere as long as people don't see the clasp.
on March 19, 2015
what a waste of resources, avoid this watch please, after waiting endlessly for the shipment of this product to arrive, only for me to discover in less than two weeks of wearing this wrist watch, that the fake sprayed plated gold body is fading off already can't put it on again neither can I give it out what a waste!!!!!
on October 30, 2013
Love the watch. I wear it too work but it's also fun when I'm wearing jeans. Concerning the size, well any watch that I get is always toooo big but my husband took out some links and well the rest is history.. Nice job "xoxo'..
on March 12, 2015
Love it! Looks exactly as it appears online. I've already received several compliments and inquiries into purchasing one. Will purchase this brand of watch again in future and from same place through Amazon.com. :)
on July 19, 2014
I love this watch, even though it is bigger than I thought it would be. I have had it for a couple months now and the gold tone is starting wear off already, which is why I didn't give 5 stars.
on July 12, 2014
I love this watch it is absolutely gorgeous and well worth the price. The only thing different I noticed is that the face is quite large but that is the style and the other 3 smaller dials cannot be set it's just for looks.
on March 5, 2014
Amazing product, for fure i`ll recomend to the users for this. I got surpriced with the quality. I want to thank for that
If i need another watch for give as a present i`ll think about this brand and the same seller.
on November 21, 2013
I received this watch a week ago. It's breath taking when you open the box I'm a happy client. I would recommend this to anyone