Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on January 17, 2011
I love the watch.. it fits great and looks nice.. but in the first week one of the charms have already fallen off.. maybe it's not made so well. It's still pretty even missing one of it's nice heart charms
on December 11, 2011
I bought it for my wife but within a few weeks the silver tone has fade away and now has a brownish look. My wife still uses it (a lot) but I don't know if that is because she still likes it or just because it is a gift from me.
11 comment19 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 8, 2011
I didn't expect too much on this since the price is quite cheap but surprisingly amazed when I got it on hand. It perfectly fit on me since I'm quite a medium-size. I suggest to all online buyer, make sure to review the details especially the sizes before purchasing it so you know what to expect. I just love this watch and surely plan to buy more for my sisters.. Happy Shopping!!!
on August 14, 2011
I loved this watch when I saw it online. I needed a watch to wear to work but traditional watches make me feel like my hands are manly. So when I saw this I was really excited. When i got it I was surprised by the quality of the metal bracelet. the charms however are cheap. And make a really light tinging noise when you move around. The only thing I do not like about this watch was how close some of the charms were placed nets to the watch face. But with a pair of needle nose pliers it was easy to move around. And once I fixed that I loved the watch! Did not have any problem with the watch not working nor the watch being too small. It fits just right for me.
on May 7, 2011
This watch is beatiful. I love it. I read some reviews telling that some beads were missing, mine has no defects, it looks so nice. the color is silver, in the picture the color is slightly different. And the price is so low for such a nice accessory. I highly recommend it.
on November 18, 2010
Loved it. Makes the perfect gift. This product arrived as scheduled and I recommend for others to buy from this seller.
on May 14, 2011
I purchased this watch and was excited to receive it but it was too small and was tight around my wrist. I had to return it and they charged me for shipping. I didn't like that because it should have fit. It's not like they give you a choice in size.
0Comment12 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2011
It was a gift for my wife on Mother's Day, and she loved it the first she laid her eyes on it. It's been a month since, and she wears it every time we go to church, or with her female cousin to the movies. It's a beautiful gift for the price, and it came right on time before Mother's Day, even though it said that it was projecting to get here the day after. I would recommend this gift for if it's a birthday, christmas, or just because. I'm very happy that she loved it, and wanted to get it for her the instant I saw it.
on February 15, 2012
I really loved this watch in the pictures. It's really cute and just what I was looking for- a charm bracelet watch. Having said that, it's kind of snug so it doesn't slide around like a bracelet. You are probably thinking, "How big are her wrists?" I actually have pretty small wrists and usually have to have links removed from watches. I really love the look of the watch so I'll probably buy an extra link...
on May 10, 2011
Pues este fue un regalo para mi suegra, y pues no le visto, pero ella me comento que estaba muy pero muy bonito, y que lo iba a usar de inmediato.

See 1 answered question