Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 30, 2011
i bought a lot of pieces (14 to be exact) of these XOXO charmed watches for me and my friends for they look very cute.

the packaging is ok.

the paperwork that came with it indicated that it will/may tarnish.
i don't know how my friends might have used it, but a lot of them said it tarnished easily.
so some of them returned the item to me.
i guess you get what you pay for.

if you still want it, just be careful with perfumes, water, etc. while wearing it.
It is sad to note here that XOXO Women's XO7032 Gold Mirror Dial Gold-tone Charm Watch which i bought for my wife is a full of regret as it washed out within 5 working days of used. all the gold -tone colour of the watch washed out to white and not nice to wear any more.
on June 18, 2011
I was looking for a new gold watch that was also a bracelet and this one fit the bill. Sadly when I received the watch the back was off it and I could not get it back on. Also I could not set the time on the watch. I returned it and did not reorder it.
on March 17, 2016
With the price i paid for this bracelet, i was expecting that at some point the gold tone will fade. But i was not expecting that it will fade that quick after i accidentally washed my hands while wearing it. Just that one time and the color already changed.
on October 23, 2012
This fades alarmingly fast, and the watch is pretty undeadable due to the second hand being longer than the minute hand and the watch face being irregularly shaped and small. It is a big disappointment. The xoxo sliver charm watch with keys does not have either of these problems.
on May 1, 2013
when i sow this i was totally in love with it..and i was so happy when i received the package.. however, after several time of wearing it the color changed and it start to be smelly.. thats not cool
on July 17, 2012
Cheapest finish on a watch I've ever seen!!!!
It's not feminine at all!
It's a Crap piece! I'm sure they gold PAINT which is not even glossy will wear off pretty soon! You can really save your money by giving it a miss!
on January 15, 2014
hi! Ordered 40 pcs of XOXO watches and this was the second time that i ordered. But found slight problems on just 5 watches it has dented box.
though the product is ok but the box is not. Its not ok for me because my customer won't like it because of the condition of the box.
I hope you can do something about it because and hope it wont happened on my next orders. I have another batch of orders hope no problem will be encountered.

Thanks
on February 7, 2014
The order thinking about the brand, but in the first week of use decolorized and put black, much cheaper things have been much better, I gave my wife and made ​​me look bad, wasted money.
on October 25, 2013
I like the product, all the product I was purchase was wonderful, all this product I will give to my brother and sister, nephew and nieces. I know they love it I will be visiting then on dec. in the Philippines that's a gift for them be sure that the watches was ordered is all working.