Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XOXO Women's XO8036 Black Bumpy Silicone Rubber Strap Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 17, 2013
The watch is beautiful in color and looks very rich and expensive. The only drawback is that IF you are a small boned person and have small wrists, the size of the clock is a bit big. It takes up your whole wrist. Other than that, I love it. Got it in white too.
on September 21, 2013
Really nice looking and for price it is better looking than more expensive, so there is little room to criticize. The band is rubber and looks OK but would prefer leather. Like I say for the looks and the price I have seen no better.
on January 22, 2013
I love this watch--I love the style and it keeps the time. I
receive a lot of compliments from people who the watch.
I also purchased another one as a gift for my sister's birthday.

Rosa Grier
on February 1, 2014
Very pretty, boyfriend sized face. Watch case is not overly thick like some watches with this size face. Center of face is iridescent, crystals highlight it perfectly.
on June 9, 2014
got this for mothers day gift and my sister in love was very happy with it got one for each on my sister an for a friend and they all were happy with their gift,
on September 29, 2013
The watch outlook is OK. When received it, its battery was not working, so I've it changed and get it to work!
on June 19, 2013
Looks good. Works well. The strap is less than perfect. I don't know the names, but the two small rings that hold the tale of the strap are useless. It's always flapping in the breeze.
on November 24, 2013
A very nice watch.

Very nice presentation.

The watch is very good. The price is ecónomico clock, so the clock is keeping the price.

Recommended 100%
on December 28, 2012
I love the watch but after several weeks of wear the clasp disappeared and a diamond has fallen out of the watch face. I am now holding the band on my wrist with Duct Tape.
on January 30, 2013
Really love this watch. I like how I can either use it for formal or casual occasions. The band is silicone therefore there is no rubbing off of color.

See 1 answered question