Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XOXO Women's XO8044 Rhinestone Accent White Silicone Strap Watch
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 12, 2015
Inexpensive but beautiful watch. I've had it for a couple years now and the battery still works and I get many compliments on it. My wrist is pretty thin but this is one watch that actually fits. The watch is aesthetically pleasing and matches many outfits. Plus the rose gold tone looks very elegant.
on December 10, 2013
The watch is really pretty. The case diameter is perfect (not too big). It works ok and I received compliments. The only problem is the silicone strap, since it is white it is very easy to get dirty, so I'm planning to change it for a white leather one, because I don't feel like cleaning it every day.
on August 29, 2013
The watch looks just like the pic. Love the fit and look of it! Great price and would recommend it to everyone.
on April 25, 2013
I purchased several XOXO women's watches, and I cant stop getting compliments on them.

Thank You for making a quality watch, that is also very attractive.

Kudos, XOXO!
on May 17, 2013
It's beautiful reasonable in price but looks very expensive. It's a beautiful gift for a birthday present Prom or someone who like myself love watches.
on January 24, 2014
its a beautiful watch and people think I spent a fortune but I didnt . only problem the band is silicone and fuzz clings like crazy but i can deal
on December 27, 2012
is a product of excellent quality and durability, I recommend to fill the demands and expectations required by my very good
on April 11, 2013
excelente producto, era lo que en realidad estaba esperando, me llego a tiempo, excelente compra, .) :) :) :) :)
on February 25, 2014
its very nice, I really liked it.
Just as it looks in the picture.
I'm very satisfied with the watch.
on March 11, 2013
it really surprised me! good power low price! thats what i looking for, and i found it in this watch