Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XOXO Women's XO9024 Seven Color Crocodile/Snake Interchangeable Strap Set Watch
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 28, 2013
I could not tell if the interchangable bands were one piece or those funky single straps with the pins:( They are one piece straps that slide through the back of the watch and make changing extremely easy. Love the colors and, for the price, the quality is fine too.
on October 22, 2012
I purchased these watches for the cruise I went on in August. These watches held up very nicely. The variety of colors met my expectation.
on May 3, 2016
This is like wearing a new watch every day and fun to match with outfits. I get a lot of compliments on the pretty squared face with just a bit of sparkle so is age appropriate. The strap gets worn, though, which can be unsightly with the darker bands.
on December 10, 2013
For the price, it serves its purpose. I wasn't expecting high end quality or anything, so I'm happy with what I got. A couple of the bands I use most often have had one of the loops break off, but the other is still intact, so it's functional. I do really like the face of the watch a lot, which is really the most important part.
on April 23, 2013
I brought the watch because of the different bands which I loved. But I expect to get a watch that works. The second hand is getting stuck and makes the watch run slow. To add insult to injury you can not send it back to Amazon you have to send it to the company and pay a $7.50 for shipping and handling and the cost of sending it to them. I am not happy.
on December 22, 2014
I love the watch set I think k it is cute. and how easy it is to change the straps. The product seems a little fragile in terms of the straps and the pieces on them. 1 strap came with o lynch one loop. Overall a good buy.
on March 7, 2013
was concerned befor recieving this if the watch face was going to be big enough. (pictures can be decieving). Once it arrived I fell in love with it. Band is super easy to change so I can match with outfits. Keeps great time. A perfect watch for every day wear.
on January 25, 2015
After wearing the watch to work coworkers saw the watch on my wrist made comments on how much the band was nice and the watch was pretty they wanted to know where I got it from and I told them I ordered from Amazon.The bands coordinates with my Nurses uniforms that I wear to work, complement to watch beautifully.
on August 4, 2013
Have worn this watch for over a week and changed the band at least 4 times. For the price I think this set is fantastic! I love the colors and enjoy matching it to my attire. The face of the watch is bigger so after 4 days of wearing it with the band a bit tight it did bother my hand but if you like a large face and don't need the strap tight it's endlessly great.
on December 16, 2013
This watch set is amazing! It has 7 colors that I can mix and match with my clothes. My frens loved them and said that I was so lucky to get watch with different colored straps , coz we can hardly find it in our country..

See 1 answered question