Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 9, 2012
My eyesight isn't what it used to be so I wanted a watch that was large, not over the top, yet stylish and this will work perfectly. The watch is 1 1/2 in. in diameter and the "gold" coloring is just right, not brassy or cheap looking. The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars is that the bands, while I like the embossed pattern and colors, I'm not sure how long they will hold up as they are not leather. However I think that because I'll be changing them up to go with various outfits, it shouldn't matter too much as they should all get even wear. Overall, I'm glad I purchased this watch.
on July 8, 2014
I purchased these for my wife as an inexpensive gift so that she could wear different bands for different outfits and the gift was kind of a flop. The bands that come with the set are just "OK." They are nothing special, but not much more can be expected for the price. The face of the watch seems to be well made the band have a very "plasticy" feel to them and look like they would begin to crack without too much wear and tear. However, with that said this set would be great for a preteen or teen who loves to match with their outfits without having to buy a half-dozen watches.
on July 14, 2014
I bought this watch set as a gift for my mom for Christmas 2013. She wears the watch nearly every day and has really enjoyed changing the bands to match her outfits. I asked her how it has held up over the last 6 months and she told me the watch has been great!
on January 20, 2016
Made for a great gift for my mother. The bands are easily interchangeable by sliding the band all the way out. No need to fumble with pins or hinges to adjust. Colors are beautiful and the watch face is a nice size.
review image review image
on April 9, 2013
I love watched and xoxo has been great with all the watched i have purchased. When i saw all these different wrist bands i had to buy it. The package arrived super fast and the watch face is great. I love all the different choices, its perfect for work. Altho I must point out that compared to all the other xoxo watches I have purchased this has to be the most frail. The leather is not very authentic looking.
on March 26, 2014
I bought this set because I thought it will be great to have these many options to combine with my outfits. The quality of the straps is not good, but considering the price, one should not expect much. I am very careful with my stuff, so they have worked fine, but you'd better avoid wet places.

The main disappointment is the battery. I bought this set in May. The watch worked less than a year. I replaced the battery 3 months ago, and it worked again... for one month. :((((( Now I have 7 useless straps because I decided not not spend more money each month buying this watch a battery ($15) (I live in Central America). The set price is $29.99.
on July 30, 2013
The watch set arrived on time. I am usd to a smaller watch face so initially I thought the face was too big, but I wore it to work today with the navy strap and everyone liked it .. so I guess I'll keep it. Also, the bands are very easy to interchange ..
on December 9, 2012
The whole set has a classy look. The clockwork looks great and has nice craftwork. The full set of straps provided, are very handy to match your wardrobe. The straps aren't the best quality, but with 7 straps the watch will probably go out of style before you run out of useable straps.
on January 8, 2013
Purchased this as a gift for a Family member and she loved it. Watch is very stylish and fancy looking. The interchangeable straps are a plus as well since she will be able to wear it with different outfits. For the price listed, you cannot get much of a better gift.
on December 29, 2012
I received this watch as a Christmas gift from my daughter. I
am extremely impressed the watch face, it's as beautiful as the
pictures. The interchangeable bands come in great everyday colors but could have been of a bit better quality. This is the ONLY reason I gave 4 out of 5 stars. For the price it cannot be beat.

See 1 answered question