All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99

on August 6, 2015
love them! I wish they will sell the bands in different colors just to add to what already came in the box! diffrent prints etc all Rubber
so it always looks new! I bought another kind and I'm using the brown band with the same watch XOXO . fantastic!
review image
on September 4, 2014
I like this watch. It is really pretty and the different colored bands are fun and allow for variety with different outfits. The only problem I have with it really is the size. It is a bit too big for my small wrist. Wish it was smaller, but it's still okay to wear around.
on March 22, 2015
I like them. The colors are nice and the ability to change is simple. Not difficult. Instead of having several different watches in my jewelry box, I have one box. I would definitely recommend the product.b
on August 10, 2015
The battery died 3 hours after hours and the holders where the band slides through are junk. I sent it back. I have another one from the same company that I love. Apparently they are not all made the same
on June 27, 2015
Its a good gift for everyday wear, you can change the straps very easily according to the outfits you wear. The colors are exactly the same as they appear online. But most of the times i end up wearing the watch with the white or black strap. It it not bad in quality but i guess for the price its pretty decent.
on February 11, 2016
I recently received the XOXO silver-tone watch set for Christmas and it is certainly a five star product. It is a perfect fit for any situation - work, exercise, travel, a night out, or just an average day! This product is recommend for anybody in search for a multi-use, stylish, and reliable watch. A few key points to note:

Style:
This watch is great for accessorizing any outfit. The set comes with seven different bands, which makes it easy to accompany almost anything in your closet. The variety of color and neutral options can help with the stress levels of trying to find that perfect match! Another stylish feature of this watch is the rhinestone outlining. It is a shimmery, eye-catching feature, which sets it apart from many other watches.

Fit/Comfort:
Buying a watch off of the internet can be troublesome because we are not able to receive the confidence of a perfect fit from trying it on. A great feature of this watch is that the fit and comfort is created for a wide consumer base. The bands are measured to fit a variety of wrist sizes and are made of silicon rubber so they fit comfortably and stay in place. The pictures you see on Amazon make the face of this watch look rather large, which was my first concern, but it is an ideal size if you are in search for a large face watch. There is a picture attached below to see how it compares in size on my wrist.

Ease of use:
The seven bands received in the box set are very easy to alternate. Once you pick a color, you simply pull out the current band and string the next one through. This is ideal for when you are on the go, in a hurry, or like me, indecisive!

Durability:
From the silicon bands to the metal casing, this watch is created for regular day wear. The low price creates a tendency for people to relate it with a low quality product, but it is very sturdy and well manufactured. As with any large watch, it is easy for them to get caught in clothes or bumped on tables, but this watch is able to withstand the wear. You are able to go on with every-day activities and not worry about what is on your wrist.

Overall this is a great watch that can be beneficial in many ways for women. It is worth a solid five star review and is recommended with confidence for your good!
review image
on April 11, 2016
I've had this watch for about a week now, I originally bought this set for work but it's so cute I don't want to risk ruining it! I like all the different bands because I can match it with my outfit. I'm not used to wearing watches so after a while it does begin to feel a bit uncomfortable but like I said it's only because I never wear watches. This is a good deal for the price!
on November 10, 2015
VERY BEAUTIFUL!!! easy to put on, clear to see, nice diamonds, big watch head which is the style nowadays, xoxoxo is always super chic. I especially love how quick and easy it is to change bands unlike with most watches with band changing abilities!!
on March 31, 2016
My girlfriend loves this set and wears them all the time. It was a Christmas gift that couldn't have been better. She coordinates the watch with her outfits and somehow always matches the two brilliantly. Quality is good, and is flashy without being obnoxious which is exactly what she wanted. Great set for a significant other.
on July 17, 2014
I bought as a gift. You get what you pay for. However, it came with a dead battery which meant extra work and expenses. It's ok.