Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on July 14, 2012
I really like this watch. It is a vivid blue, just like the picture. It is a big watch for those who prefer them, it is a little heavy too. I haven't found a way to take a link out to make it more snug so if you like your watch a little loose, this is one for you. All in all I am happy with this watch and seems a good price.
on December 12, 2012
I ordered this watch primarily because of the color. When it arrived, it was better then I expected. I actually work in a horse stable and have worn it several times and the enamel color has held up wonderfully. It is NOT waterproof so I don't wear it as much as I do my other watch, but as a snazzy color accent it is great. It is rather large for a woman's watch so be prepared for a chunkier piece. Overall, great watch for the price!
on January 9, 2013
The first thing i noticed is that it was really loose on my average sized wrist and then i noticed how cheap it looked, and lastly the small inner circles that are supposed to be to set the date do not work at all, So other than the nice color there arent really any good qualities
on March 19, 2012
it was really a beauty, good and cheaper product.. and all was in excelent condition.. hope i could buy more of these because was a good item.. shipped on time and all was fine..
on October 21, 2012
A while back I purchased this watch in white, and I love it. When I saw it in the turquoise, I had to have it. I love the bigger dial and loose fit. As soon as I can, I'm going to buy the black one!
on August 2, 2013
shoddy article were original but we expected that Chinese brand but are the worst, are odorous, discolored, rust, have poor finish, can not be who are deceiving people like this totally disappointed with the product just received.
on August 11, 2012
beautiful watches, many colors and designs. I like the brand and how are presented. I have bought many watches these and I will continue buying because they are really beautiful
on May 4, 2013
this watch is very beautiful their appearance is elegant, have an average quality, the price value is correct.
excellent article, I got just what I expected, thanks
on May 29, 2013
The link are very loose and feels like its going to fall apart at anytime. The links are painted (not sure if its spray paint) afraid if its dropped its may chip.
on December 27, 2012
The band did not have a clasp. It could not be worn. The face of the watch had air bubbles behind it. Terrible quality. Will be returning the product immediately