Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 9, 2013
This is a great looking watch and an incredible price; however, if you are looking for a BLACK watch, this may not be the watch for you. The band appears to be a dark charcoal gray, almost hematite in color. It is not black. Had to be returned, as the descriptive caption did not really match the product.
on January 22, 2013
I love the look of this watch but it is fragile. When it came, I tried it on and dropped it from a sitting position onto the carpet. The crystal shattered. Amazon was very good about replacing it quickly. I get lots if compliments on it. I am happy with the watch but careful about where I wear it.
on December 4, 2012
I had to come back to order every style and color XOXO had to offer.. This price for a ceramic watch with Swarovski crystal .... It can't be beat and could stand up to more expensive ceramics any day..
on June 2, 2014
LOVE THIS WATCH, ALTHOUGH THE LOCKING CLASP CAN BE A BIT TOUGH TO GET UNDONE. COMES WITH AN ADJUSTING PIECE YOU CAN TAKE OFF OR PUT ON FOR LENGTH. LOOKS MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE THAN IT IS. I'M NOT DISAPPOINTED AT ALL. USE IT FOR EVERYDAY USE. THE GOLD COLOR IS A TRUE GOLD COLOR AND NOT THAT PINK GOLD STUFF YOU SEE. SHINY BAND AND EASY TO READ NUMBERS.
on October 21, 2013
Love this watch!! It's very attractive and fits nicely. Nice size face, and nicely weighted band. This watch feels nice on your wrist, and looks more expensive than it is.

I also have it in white, both colors are very nice

Ordered another for my friend and she loves it too. 10 year warranty is definitely a plus!
on April 29, 2014
Great little watch watch for work or play & I wear with my gold bangles! The band is actually a sort of midnight blue, which is great for me at work...... Because I wear a navy uniform, I work for an airline! And a little arm candy goes a long way!!!
on February 14, 2014
I love this black and golden combination with sparkling diamonds. Ceramic black metal brings a different outstanding look. Perfect for regular or Party use. Recommend for anybody. Best deal. Price is more than enough....
on January 16, 2014
The watch is attractive. It tends to roll around on my wrist. It was easy for me to make smaller. The main problem is opening and closing the watch band. It is extremely difficult to open and or close the latch. I'm not pleased with the product for this reason.
on January 21, 2014
I had been looking for a gold-accented black watch. When I saw this, and the price, I thought this is it! I love this watch. It is stunningly eye-pleasing. I also like the large numbers making it easy to tell time. It is also designed for small or large wrists. This is definitely a great buy!
on July 7, 2014
This watch is really beautiful. It looks dressy, classy and the crystals really sparkle. I get many compliments on it. There are two clasps, so one can be removed if the band is too long for you. My only wish would have been for the hook to be a bit slimmer/smaller so I could get it to fit easier into the slot. As it is, it's an exact fit. Also, I'm not sure how waterproof it is, if at all. That being said, this is a very nice watch.