5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable price
I had to purchase to compare to a more expensive ceramic watch that I have... Well I came back to get every style XOXO has to offer.. And still paid less than my original ceramic watch... Stands up to any ceramic watch that I've seen to date.. I'm a satisfied customer .....
Published on December 4, 2012 by NYer4 ever

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhhhh
It wasn't what I quite expected, maybe the reasonable price should have been a warning. My other ceramic watches are heavier, more durable feeling than this one. It was prettier in the box than on me. I did decide to return it. The plus, I got a super fast refund!
Published 21 months ago by Chargermadden

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable price, December 4, 2012
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO2011 Swarovski Crystal Accented Rosegold-Tone White Ceramic Bracelet Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars The lady likes it--so then do I, May 1, 2013
Exactly as advertised--its refreshing to see that there are still bargain prices for quality products. Thats not to say this is some elegant womans Movado or anything, but at this price point, this watch is an excellant value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhhhh, March 13, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars great watch - greater customer service, January 19, 2013
Bought this watch as a Christmas present for my daughter. When she opened it, she noticed the band was damaged. I went online, registered the return, got a return tag and before I could get to UPS to return the item, a new one had arrived. I was blown away.

The watch is beautiful and so far is wearing well. can't go wrong with this watch... great price also.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks GREAT!, June 11, 2014
This is a REALLY nice size watch and it looks fantastic. The only thing that is a bit negative is that the clasp is sometimes difficult to open.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Large, April 3, 2014
This is a nice watch if you are looking for a larger style watch. My wrists are rather small and this was just too big in Size and style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 25, 2014
I really do like this watch, it looks great. I also have the black one. Great price. I'm not usually a fan of larger watches but this is very pretty and would recommend to anyone. Would make a great gift. I actually like this and my black watch better than my Movado.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes you get what you pay for!, March 12, 2014
While the watch is pretty, it's very small, the face is little, and the band is narrow. Not at all what I expected from a current style! I will send it back~

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very durable., December 23, 2013
It broke on the band of the watch. Within the first week. Not very good construction at all. Will never buy one again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart, September 13, 2013
I've had this as an occasional wear and I've probably only worn it about 75 times & the glass completely fell off & onto the floor! When it arrived I noticed it was set on crooked but I didn't mind because I thought the watch was beautiful. Now I am sorry I didn't send it back.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›