Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on June 20, 2012
The watch is exactly as shown and looks great...however, it did not work. Very disappointed that the battery was dead as other reviews had mentioned, but am sure the supplier must be aware of this, so poor customer service. Obviously I was not going to return it but paid another 11.95 for a new battery.
on January 14, 2012
Quick delivery; well-packaged; good quality. I love the style of this watch.

To give an idea of how big it is, I have small wrists, and the face of the watch covers my wrist completely, lol. I knew it was a big watch when I read the details, though, so, it's fine for me.

For those of you with tiny wrists like me who want something smaller, opt for a different watch with a smaller face.
on November 15, 2011
Love the look of the watch but the rubber band is annoying - the rubber against your skin causes moisture to be trapped under the band - not as good a buy as I thought. I have a white one with a ceramic band that is far more comforatble.
on November 13, 2014
Great for the price and I wore it daily to work for months. I got many compliments on it. I still wear it occasionally and it looks good for a cheaper watch that I've worn that much! Haven't lost a crystal from the face yet either!
on March 7, 2013
I really like this watch and it's comfortable. But, I opened the box before I went to bed and in the morning the battery was dead. I think I'll get a new battery put in because I hate sending things back and I do like it. But I expected to get a watch and a battery when I paid for this. I'm unusually disappointed in Amazon, must be really old stock. Then again, the price was pretty low, so that's why I give it 3 stars. Like the watch, great price, but not cool about the dead battery.
on April 30, 2014
I love this watch. I wear a lot of black and white so this is a perfect watch to wear. It sparkles beautifully and it keeps perfect time. I live in Austin TX where it gets hot I've had no problem with moisture under the band its quite comfortable.
on May 30, 2014
I was looking for a nice functional clock, cheaply and simply, and this is what I found with XOXO watches. Beautiful, casual, good performance and excellent price. Just what I was looking for and more.
on January 25, 2013
Months ago I bought a watch like this on another color and it came out ok, but this time I received a watch in poor condicions first of all the strap was completly torn, and the case was scratched, I couldnt return this item because I am in Venezuela and it would have cost me much more than this piece of garbage.
on January 4, 2012
Bought three of these XOXO watches for Christmas gifts. They don't look like they only cost $20.00. Great value and great looking every day watch. The size is just right. Would highly recommend.Remember, it's a $20.00 watch so don't expect a Rolex and you will be happy.
on April 23, 2014
The watch arrived in great shape, but never worked! I bought it a new battery, it didn't work. Very unhappy since I liked it!
The time to return it has lapsed. I've been traveling for the past month and have not bee able to return or contact you.