Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on November 29, 2011
Beautiful watch, however, by the third day of wearing the watch the back started fading from the silver color to a light copper color. I didn't even expose the watch to chemicals or water.
on June 28, 2011
Very pretty watch and a great bargain. I haven't had a problem with the clasp like the other reviewers, on the contrary mine was a bit on the tight side LOL. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase, looks very good!!! UPDATE 12/15/11 I dropped the watch by accident, the plastic on its face was so thin, it broke into a thousand pieces:((. That's why I downgraded it to 4 stars.
on October 3, 2011
After doing a lot of looking for a Boyfriend Style watch my husband gets a kick out of that!) I ordered this watch in gold tone. I like the clasp since it is not a bulky fold over style. This looks like a much more expensive watch than what it is. I actually prefer it over my Anne Klein II which was very pricey! Anyway, I liked the gold one so much that I ordered another in the silver. This is a substantial piece, but is not too heavy to wear comfortably. Don't hesitate to buy this! The quality is excellent. One note: HELLO!!!! Of course the chronometer's don't function! It's a twenty buck watch! So just know in advance that they are for looks only and don't be disappointed.
on May 6, 2011
I bought this watch in white and one in rose. Both had loose clasps that were not clicking in tightly. The watches are pretty though. I had to get pliers and tighten clasps. I shouldnt have had to do that. Also, they are very large for average womens wrist. There is not an adjustment area. Had to take and get made smaller.
on March 5, 2014
I got this for $20 and thought it would be a decent gift ...well I felt really embarrassed to see how the silver metal finish worn off the bracelet ... my friend kept on using it as such but than the clock stopped working. Is just not worth buying ....They even state this disrespectfully in their "10 Year Warranty" "they are not gold plated so they may tarnish" lol, I feel like a sucker now.... Just hope others will read this before purchasing, I will post some pictures to be more convincing
review image review image review image
on December 24, 2011
The watch's bracelet is scratched with just one week of use,I haven't had contact with chemical products or water w/ any kind of saline substance.
review image review image review image
on March 7, 2013
This watch is beautiful. The main thing i dislike is that the 3 displays (Day & date) on the watch does not work. Its just for show. Truly disappointed with that. Why even put it on there?
on December 22, 2014
Really nice watch for the price. Face is the perfect size. I did have to take a couple links out because of my small wrists (as expected). I'll see how long it lasts before the silver starts to discolor. The pearl inside the face is really pretty.
review image
on July 9, 2011
For less than $20 you can purchase an absolutely stunning looking watch.
First you need to know that this watch isn't tacky, you're probably thinking that the crystals might over do it but the watch is perfect and doesn't look enormous on a woman's wrist.
It's actually a really nice looking watch, so far it's had a couple of months of use, worn quite often, no crystals have fallen out, it is mechanically sound and does not scratch easily.
I purchased this as a gift for my sister and she was thrilled, it came in a really neat box as well!
Perfect as a gift.

For $20 I was not expecting much, I was pleasantly surprised!
on January 2, 2013
I thought this watch looked great for the amount paid. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking for this
type of watch.