5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable Price!
For less than $20 you can purchase the XOXO XO5302A Watch, an absolutely stunning looking Women's fashion accessory and timepiece.
First you need to know that this watch isn't tacky, you're probably thinking that the crystals might over do it but the watch is perfect and doesn't look enormous on a woman's wrist.
From what I have learnt most Women will need to...
Published on July 9, 2011 by Mr. G. Hill

3.0 out of 5 stars Bling! Bling! Worth the Shine!
Published on September 17, 2011 by underthe7seas

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable Price!, July 9, 2011
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO5302A Rhinestone-Accented Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
From what I have learnt most Women will need to get a few links taken out and adjusted as XOXO have provided a very sufficient band length, you can do this yourself or pay somebody, just remember to shop around as you're dealing with a watch that isn't expensive and you will want to get it adjusted for the lowest price possible.

It's actually a really nice looking watch, so far it's had 3 months of use, almost every day, no crystals have fallen out, it is mechanically sound and does not scratch easily.
I purchased this as a gift for my sister and she was thrilled, it came in a really neat box as well!
Perfect as a gift.

For this price I honestly was not expecting much at all, I was pleasantly surprised!

UPDATE AFTER 1 YEAR OF USE:
My sister has been wearing this watch for over 12 months now, not everyday but at least a few times a week. It has not developed any defects in regards to it's timekeeping and is still very mechanically sound. Some minor visible scratches have begun to appear on the crystals and glass and on the outside of the case, also small visible scratches on the band however most of these occurred when her watch brushed against a double brick wall with quite some force.

From my experience the small cosmetic blemishes are bound to happen when you have a very cheap watch that is being worn quite often. The glass is not Sapphire Scratch Resistant found on $5000 Tag Heuer Models and I am quite surprised by the condition of the glass which is still very good.

In regards to the crystals surrounding the watch face I examined them closely and you can still see that this watch retains a sparkle that has not diminished or tarnished in any noticeable way to the human eye. Over a period of a year the watch has also been slightly exposed to a small amount of water, it's been used while sailing at one point and still is functioning perfectly, although I wouldn't recommend that this happen often, if at all.

Overall this model has been super, she still does not know that this watch only cost me $19, her friends have often complimented her on it and she still stores it in the original XOXO Watch Box which is in great condition.

I have to say that I'm a very satisfied customer, I would not hesitate to purchase another watch from XOXO as a gift in this price range!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bling! Bling! Worth the Shine!, September 17, 2011
My very first purchase from Amazon and was apprehensive initially but turns out wonderful. Esp I am located in Asia and paid extra shipment for it but still worth the buy. It looks bulky but not heavy. I have 3 cuff links removed to fit in to my small wrist. The fastener is ok altho a bit loose but doesn't fall of as thought. I have worn a few times since I received it less than a month ago and still working well. It looks trendy and up to date. The box looks cheap but acceptable at this price. A nice looking casual watch for weekends.

UPDATED REVIEW 01FEB2012: now it is bit rusty at the back of the watch, the back of the chain has tarnished, the time has slowed by almost 2 hours after observing for about a week (not low battery issue according to the watch expert whom I have sent for servicing, he said it is the mechanism problem)! I didn't continuously wearing it since after my first review as I want to keep it for special days to wear it due to it's elegant look. I have been taking good care of it by keeping it in it's box and ensure that it does not have any contact with any liquids or fragrances. I have changed my rating to just 3 stars from 4 stars. A pity as it is only less than 6 months since I have this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly classy watch, August 17, 2011
TSP (Annapolis, MD) - See all my reviews
This gold and crystal watch from XOXO is surprisingly substantial and classy looking. The bracelet is actually metal, not resin, and the crystals seem real enough that they are able to catch and reflect sunlight. The goldtone hands are decently readable on the faux abalone surface of the face. It does not have a safety clasp, and the face is somewhat thick, but it wasn't expensive and for the amount I wear my watches, I feel I've made a very smart purchase. For $20, it's a very nice "boyfriend" style ladies' watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, August 3, 2011
Gold is coming back in style and I wanted a gold watch but didn't want to spend a lot at all so I found this one and it's great for the amount I wear it. It is very sleek and love the look.

4.0 out of 5 stars xoxo gold tone watch, December 30, 2011
I bought this watch because I wanted something nice but inexpensive. The price was right and the watch is what I expected. Had to shorten the bracelet, now fits fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars soooo cute, July 22, 2011
This item is so cute, probably not something that I could wear daily due to "accent gold" but still is very nice and a great price. Nice teenager gift!

4.0 out of 5 stars A $20 Watch..., September 7, 2011
First things first: I got my $20 worth. It runs fine and keeps good time.

My wife has worn this watch on and off for about a month now. The finish on the back side (facing her skin) has begun to corrode a bit. Potential buyers should note that the small dials inside the face are merely for decoration (stickers to be precise), and do not function. What do you expect for $20?

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Quality, February 17, 2013
I bought a Lot of 12 Xoxo watches aproximately and the mayority of then, all metal material, are in bad condition, the metal had changed the color and some of then are peeling.

Very very bad purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for a watch lover..., December 8, 2011
The watch does look a little cheap, but for $20 what can you expect? It's very easy to tell time. Love the face of the watch too. I believe the gift recipient will like it...she loves a variety of watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, December 7, 2011
I bought this for my daughter and I love it. The clock is physically more beautiful than the picture. I had to buy several more as he liked to several friends of my daughter.

ARRAY(0xabd88828)