5.0 out of 5 stars Watch
NIce watch for the price, would recommend it. Not to big for a small woman wrist. Would buy again. Thanks
Published on November 28, 2012 by Pebbles

3.0 out of 5 stars LIROLAIZA NUÑEZ
UN ARTICULO NO ES SOLO NECESARIO QUE SEA BONITO DEBE TENER BUENA CALIDAD, ES MUY LINDO PERO NO SON DE BUENA CALIDAD SU ENCHAPADO
Published 15 months ago by Lirolaiza M. Núñez García

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, November 28, 2012
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO5313 Silver-tone Bracelet With Rhinestones Accent Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and B-L-I-N-G!, March 24, 2013
Exactly the look I was hoping for and not too big for my wrist. The bling is just enough and the square shape of the face makes it look more unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, February 26, 2013
This watch is absolutely gorgeous! Looks more expensive than what it really cost. If you're thinking of getting it I would definately recommend buying it, trust me you won't be disappointed! It does fit a little big, but nothing removing a cpl of links won't take care of.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice every day watch, November 21, 2012
I bought this watch to ware it daily. I find this watch looking good comparing to the price but my only problem with it that it looks brighter in pictures. I was expecting a bright silver tone as the picture but turned out a bit darker to gray shade which does not affect that I still like it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best $$ I spent on a watch, October 16, 2012
If you read my title you will know that I love this watch! I think I spent $20.00 on this watch and it is really pretty and it is able to take a licking. I have been wearing it daily and it stands up to the wear and tear of the day as well as the more exppensive wathces I own. I will purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my watch, October 6, 2012
I love my watch, it's very cute and feminine! the clock is as is as seen in the picture provided by the seller, arrived in perfect condition, undamaged and well envalado. I am satisfied with the purchase you make. I recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally worth it!, October 7, 2014
I have purchased multiple XOXO watches from Amazon and this is by far my favorite! The face is easily visible, the band isn't at all stiff, and the rhinestones are a nice flash without being gaudy. I've owned for over a year and worn it a few times per week and I am just starting to see some wear in the metal from rubbing on desks and such. I say for the 20 bucks I paid, it's totally worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch., June 27, 2014
This is a great looking watch, the first one I received I had to return because the clasp wouldn't stay closed. The second one I received quickly and the clasp stays closed. I get lots of compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), May 27, 2014
Love everything about this watch. Especially the price. The only thing wrong is the wristband is a bit large, but that's on me. I have tiny wrists. I highly recommend buying this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would buy this watch again, April 12, 2014
I just received this watch and was pleasantly surprised that it did not look cheap. However, to try the watch on, the clasp was extremely hard to open and to close.

I need to get it sized, too big, but I really like to looks of the watch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›