Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on March 26, 2014
Lovely watch that looks more expensive than it is. However, unlike most watches, no easy way to remove links. There are no jewelers in my area to help me out, hense, don't wear it much as it falls almost off my hand. If you have a small wrist, would not recommend.
on December 21, 2012
excellence product, at time, complete,Thanks, fulfilled my expectations. I arrive before the scheduled date, excellent prioducto. very good.excellence product, at time, complete,Thanks, fulfilled my expectations. I arrive before the scheduled date, excellent prioducto. very good, good, good.
on April 15, 2013
I don't have particularly small or large wrists, I would call them "normally sized", but this watch was too small to be worn. I looked everywhere (xoxo's website, accutime's website, amazon, ebay, etc) to find a cheap extender or extra link but I couldn't find anything. The watch looks nice but is very heavy and a little oversized. I don't think that any "petite" girl/woman would be able to wear it without it looking far too large for their wrists. Unfortunately I have returned it due to the sizing issues, but if you like large watches and have smaller wrists, this is good for you.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2012
I like this watch and I would buy it again. Now that I've said that I want to at least warn you that the silver color wears off very fast. it now has spots of pink metal showing through and these spots are growing with each wear. So if you want this watch to wear for everyday its not going to hold up as well as it should.
on February 3, 2014
I needed a watch quick and did not want to go to the store to pick one out. This was perfect! The delivery was realy quick and it looks exactly like the picture!
on December 17, 2012
It looks great, works well, and was delivered promptly. I have received several compliments on it. It goes well with all my black pants.
on July 9, 2015
THE SHIPPING IS GOOD , THE CLOCK DOES NOT SAY THAT ARE STEEL AND USE WEEK GETS BLACK BRACELET . It WILL DAMAGE THE COLOR silver or gold
on January 26, 2013
Im very happy with this item, and also with you're service because you made sure that I got it on time and in the perfect conditions.
on November 16, 2013
i bought this for my mum and she absolutely adores it. i'm going to get one for my mother-in-law too. and i want one for myself too
on May 26, 2014
It turned my wrist green. So disappointed. It's a pretty watch. First time this has happened, and I have purchased watches before.