Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now DOTD

on February 27, 2013
Bought it for my daughter as a gift , and she doesn't take it off, she uses it more for work , dressing ,everything, gets lots of compliments and attention,and makes her feel more professional the watch looks like an expensive watch, comfortable, gorgeous looking, casual/dressy , she loves it. uses it more than her other watches 10 times more expensive. I would recommend it and she has been recommending it , cause all her friends been asking where to get one for that amazing price.
on October 24, 2012
Cheap is the bottom line. It is SUPER light; it feels like it's made out of aluminum. I guess that could be good or bad. It's cheap materials, and it looks cheap close up. From a distance it looks pretty nice though. Overall, I'm satisfied based on the price, and my wife loves it.
on January 6, 2013
I love large dial watches and easy to read numbers. For the price this is a great watch. It did not have any stones missing and was easy to adjust. I would recommend this watch to anyone that wears sterling silver.
on May 12, 2014
This watch is fantastic. At first it felt heavy, but now I really like the weight of the watch on my wrist. The rhinestones around the face are beautiful and really set of the whole watch. The numbers are large enough to read easily! I would definitely recommend this watch.
on March 19, 2014
My daughter picked this out and made the purchase. She is very happy with the watch. It's not too big or bulky and has just enough bling for a young girl. Price was good tell. It arrived on time and was as listed. This was a very good purchase.
on September 14, 2013
Right in style, looks expensive. Works perfect. It is a bit heavy but I guess that is to be expected with the "new style" being fairly big. A couple times the clasp pinched my arm slightly but no big deal. I still love to wear it.
on November 26, 2014
I arrive in good condition, is beautiful this watch!!! I LOVE. I expected a bit more but for the price of $ 11.99 (on sale) is veryyyy good!. First time I buy XOXO watches.
(In terms of performance, I will be testing for a few months then I'll write a review again).
review image review image
on February 12, 2013
This watch is great! It's stylish, affordable, and functional. I wear it all day, every day (besides dishes and a shower) and I have yet to see wear or breakage after almost a month. I will definitely purchase from XOXO in the future. Would make a great gift also!
on March 18, 2014
I received the watch in a very timely fashion and was happy to see that it was carefully packaged and the box holding the watch was not damaged at all. The watch looks very good, but it is a little large, if you like that style, than this is definitely a good watch to have. Not expensive, but expensive looking.
on July 8, 2013
I purchased this watch because I like over-sized jewelry, and am a watch fancier. The watch satisfied my criteria completely. It looks like it should be considerably more expensive that it is and keeps time well. Its a nice addition to my watch collection.

See 1 answered question