5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT
It's a great product, it gave me before the due date and is just as it was in the pictures, I recommend it to all
Published 22 months ago by Lenin

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I was so excited to get this watch, I love the way it looks I got so many compliments on it but the thing is within two days my wrist was 100% green!!!
Published on December 25, 2011 by Brebritt

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 25, 2011
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO5429 Rhinestone-Accented Two-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 4, 2012
I am disgusted with this watches,I bought over a dozen for sale and my customers has been complaining ever since.the gold plates strap tarnishes like any thing and-the two toned too. Am not happy with this product at all. Had to start doing a lot of damage control with my customers.....so sad.

1.0 out of 5 stars shoddy watch, May 1, 2013
The watch I received was of very poor quality! the color offered din't match the actual color, it was paled yellow bleached instead of golden color, it looks like it's a second-hand watch that have already been used. I'm very disappointed with this purchase, this watch didn't meet my expectations and it wasn't worth the cost

when i got the watch i realize that it was of very pool quality. the color should've been gold and the real color is a very dim gold and scratched, as if it was a watch already used by someone. i do not recommend anyone buying this, it did not meet my expectations.

I chose this rate because I get to watch of damage.
discolored and scratched as if it were second-hand watch.
the clock that should be golden get very discolored as if the clock was already used.
I'm disappointed that I made this purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars cute but not worth the price of 19.99, December 3, 2012
THIS IS A CUTE WATCH. I WORE IT FOR 1 WEEK AND IT FELL OFF MY WRIST, HIT THE FLOOR AND THE GLASS OVER THE FACE OF THE WATCH SHATTERED. I COLLECT A LOT OE FASHION WATCHES AND TREAT THEM WELL. I WAS SURPRISED THAT THE GLASS BROKE SO EASILY. NOT HAPPY EVENTHOUGH IT WAS ONLY 19.99 I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE IT LONGER THAN A WEEK .

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Watch, November 18, 2011
This watch is not nice at all - it look very cheap and the two tone seem like it's painted on. I would not recommend this watch at all. Also it takes very very long to ship.

1.0 out of 5 stars XOXO Woments XO5429 watch, April 30, 2013
The watch itself is beautiful. Time works but, the chronograph Does Not Work. This watch is sitting on my dresser doing nothing. The watch came with no instructions except on how to set the time. You can Only send the watch to service center who will not refund your money. I am now Stuck with a beautiful watch that does not work. I will send it to the Accutime Service Dept. and maybe they will send the proper instructions on the chronograph. Date does not change still showing the 27th, day of the week is stuck on Wednesday, the 24 hour clock instead of showing military time it is stuck on 24. I will be returning this to Amazon where it was shipped from.

2.0 out of 5 stars Clock itself works, but the others do not, December 28, 2013
Looks great. However, the 3 little "clock" faces inside with the day of the week, day of the month, and the 24-hour hands do not move or work, nor can they be set. There is nowhere in the instructions that tell you how to set them. I'm not really impressed. Would be better if the other faces would work, or at least give instructions on how to set them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for inexpensive watch, July 1, 2013
The watch looks good. I cannot figure out how to get the date gauges to work, so maybe they are fake. If not it need instructions. I like the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, November 26, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars I advices, November 7, 2012
Nice woman watch
It's simple to use, i've bought it to my sister for a gift and i'd like to by another one

Rate and Discover Movies