Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 6, 2013
Beautiful! I purchased for my daughter for $19.00 here on Amazon! Looks so shiny and beautiful! It is her holiday gift so I can not give you her reaction! XOXO is a good brand right? For 17 & 18 year olds? Well it is NICEEEEE! I bought a silver and a Gold... The silver one is from me, and the gold one is from my husband. The price could not be beat! Amazon is the BEST!
on July 12, 2013
Just a few words poor quality, in less than 1 month lost color, turned from silver to bronze worn, not durables.. simply i will never buy this item again.
on March 25, 2013
I love this watch, I love the size, the links, the face, the jewels! I get lots of compliments when I wear it. I probably wear it too much, though. Because the silver is rubbing off and making it have copper edges. I just love it so much, I want to wear it all the time...I will probably buy another one, so that I can switch off and on. Otherwise, I really adore the watch and the price!
on June 26, 2014
I've purchased several XOXO watches- but I have to say that the Gold version is very disappointing . A little over 30 days from my purchase, the tint COMPLETELY faded away.

I won't be making another investment- it's indicative of things to come.
on February 7, 2014
This is a big and bold watch. With sizes of accessories getting larger, this one definitely fits right in. It is a lot of fun to wear and looks good with anything.

Just know that - if you have small wrists, like I do - you will need to take this to a jeweler to have the band sized so it fits.
on March 22, 2014
I love love this watch and I get lots of compliments when I wear it. I treated myself to my own Valentine's present. The quality is great for the price. It arrived well packaged I am very pleased with this purchase.
on January 4, 2015
Wow!!! It is a really pretty watch...It has a very shiny polished look to it ...not like some of those xoxo watches you see in the store for sale...I bought for a present...my sister really loves it. She has not removed from her wrist since Christmas...
on June 14, 2013
This is a beautiful watch but verrrrrrry shiny! The little gems are pretty - it's the metal that knocks you out! Like you could see it across a room! I have to take it to the jeweler to make smaller - but if XOXO had a brush metal watch I'd probably buy that... but not another shiny one.
Update: had this watch for a while now and it has become my fav! I wear it like a bracelet - it's cool, I like it a lot!
on August 6, 2013
I have several of the XOXO brand watches and some are better than others. This one is fast becoming one of my favorites. The quality and the sparkle are really pretty for less than $20! Its worth the price and so much more!
on May 28, 2013
I don't like to spend a lot of money on bling. I wear it so infrequently, but when I do, I like it to shine! I love this watch. The delivery was quick, the watch itself is not too heavy and just beautiful! I love it!