4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch
well, i received it fast and inside a small box. The watch shines perfectly, however after a few days i see that the yellow color is fading away in the lower part, maybe because it touches the surface of the desk where my GF uses it . and now it looks gray on that part.
it is not heavy, and looks awesome. the yellow paint should last longer though.
Published 23 months ago by Isaac J. Duran R

1.0 out of 5 stars Green wrist and faded color
Published 21 months ago by Happy Girl

1.0 out of 5 stars Green wrist and faded color, March 4, 2013
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO5465 Rhinestone-Accented Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I've been a big fan of XOXO watches for a while now as they remind me of the ever-so-popular Michael Kors watches that my wallet is afraid of, but I love. Unfortunately, this watch not only lost all of it's "gold" color after just a few weeks, but it also turned my wrist green. In the past, I've used the good ol' nail polish trick to make sure that the color didn't fade, but even that didn't work. Cute watch, lots of compliments, not worth the green wrist or money spent on something that only looks good for a few weeks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, December 27, 2012
it is not heavy, and looks awesome. the yellow paint should last longer though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, September 26, 2012
The watch is not what I expected. I bought a watch from Amazon in silver and really like it but this one looks cheap. I know it was cheap but the band is too shiny and it has too much bling on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap product, April 26, 2013
This watch has a huge dial. The strap looks very cheap and feels like plastic. The pictures can be deceptive. But again you just get what you paid for. I had to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, but the face is large, January 18, 2013
Great price and a really pretty watch. Just a warning though, the face is definitely larger than most women's watches. Once I got used to the size I absolutely love it and get complimented on it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars My second order of this watch!, April 17, 2014
My first one was damaged (by me) and stopped working, so I immediately went on-line and ordered the exact same watch again. It works very well, and I get more compliments on it than a far more expensive bracelet I wear on my other arm. When I first got it, people weren't accustomed to such large watches for women, but after a while I started getting compliments whenever I'd go someplace new. Since the numerals are gold and seem to blend into the background, it's sometime hard to tell the time. But changing the numerals would spoil the design. I think it's just the right blend of bling and simplicity. Kudos XOXO! It also calls attention to my diamond engagement/wedding ring. It was quite a bit too large for my wrist -- which unfortunately is the only skinny part of me, but a nice jeweler took out two links for $8 and it's perfect. With the price what it is, I didn't hesitate to do the same thing with the new one. I love it. One problem, one of the little rhinestones on the rim came out last year and another this year. But I'm hard on watches -- I sometimes wear them 24 hours a day and don't take the watch off when I'm doing work outside. The watch arrived even more promptly than I'd expected. The manufacturer's case is well cushioned and the box was appropriately sized and had mega air bubble cushioning -- no peanuts, thank Goodness. I'll be happy to answer any questions.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not giving a headline, May 21, 2014
I was a little concerned about wearing this to the Bridge Group. Wow,was I mistaken. Everyone loved and
several are going to get one too. One for her daughter They asked if I minded if they got the same one -
are you kidding? I'm flattered. shirlee hrica

2.0 out of 5 stars HUGE, May 7, 2014
I thought this was so cute. When I got it, the watch itself was HUGE! It looked more like a man sized watch than a dainty female watch that I was looking for. The size is definitely more the size of a man's watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars رائعة, March 30, 2013
رائعة جدا لقد فاقت تصوراتي وقد أخذت منها عدة قطع لي ولصديقاتي
So wonderful has exceeded تصوراتي has taken several pieces for me and my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, February 23, 2013
very good watch its very good watch and cheap one i advise any one to bay this watch if he like it