Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 27, 2012
well, i received it fast and inside a small box. The watch shines perfectly, however after a few days i see that the yellow color is fading away in the lower part, maybe because it touches the surface of the desk where my GF uses it . and now it looks gray on that part.
it is not heavy, and looks awesome. the yellow paint should last longer though.
on March 4, 2013
I've been a big fan of XOXO watches for a while now as they remind me of the ever-so-popular Michael Kors watches that my wallet is afraid of, but I love. Unfortunately, this watch not only lost all of it's "gold" color after just a few weeks, but it also turned my wrist green. In the past, I've used the good ol' nail polish trick to make sure that the color didn't fade, but even that didn't work. Cute watch, lots of compliments, not worth the green wrist or money spent on something that only looks good for a few weeks.
on April 17, 2014
My first one was damaged (by me) and stopped working, so I immediately went on-line and ordered the exact same watch again. It works very well, and I get more compliments on it than a far more expensive bracelet I wear on my other arm. When I first got it, people weren't accustomed to such large watches for women, but after a while I started getting compliments whenever I'd go someplace new. Since the numerals are gold and seem to blend into the background, it's sometime hard to tell the time. But changing the numerals would spoil the design. I think it's just the right blend of bling and simplicity. Kudos XOXO! It also calls attention to my diamond engagement/wedding ring. It was quite a bit too large for my wrist -- which unfortunately is the only skinny part of me, but a nice jeweler took out two links for $8 and it's perfect. With the price what it is, I didn't hesitate to do the same thing with the new one. I love it. One problem, one of the little rhinestones on the rim came out last year and another this year. But I'm hard on watches -- I sometimes wear them 24 hours a day and don't take the watch off when I'm doing work outside. The watch arrived even more promptly than I'd expected. The manufacturer's case is well cushioned and the box was appropriately sized and had mega air bubble cushioning -- no peanuts, thank Goodness. I'll be happy to answer any questions.
on October 26, 2015
When I first opened the box it just looks so beautiful and shiny I already have the silver one and I love it ...has not turned my wrist green or anything like others have stated but I don't know about the gold one I haven't had a chance to wear it yet... I have trouble with my eyesight and the numbers are nice and big and I don't like fake analogs on watches useless and cheap this one is straight forward and so is the silver one keeps good time. .. did I mention how beautiful it was I can't get over how it so easy on the eyes... even though I have a smartphone but to me it's much easier to look at your wrist to see what time it is besides it's like a bracelet and a watch... definitely recommend this watch😀👀👀👍👍💛
on May 21, 2014
I was a little concerned about wearing this to the Bridge Group. Wow,was I mistaken. Everyone loved and
several are going to get one too. One for her daughter They asked if I minded if they got the same one -
are you kidding? I'm flattered. shirlee hrica
on February 6, 2014
I got this watch as a gift for my little sister, she's never owned a watch before and she's kinda young so I didnt want to get her something too expensive. The quality of this watch is just OK. Nothing special but it does feel kind of cheap. It's also pretty big. My sister is tall so it doesn't look that awkward on her but beware its a pretty big watch. I think its great as a gift if you want something that looks nice and don't want to spend a lot of money but for those who are looking for a nice, durable watch I'd suggest investing in something like Michael Kors.
on April 26, 2013
This watch has a huge dial. The strap looks very cheap and feels like plastic. The pictures can be deceptive. But again you just get what you paid for. I had to return it.
on August 26, 2013
Bought this for my sister in law and I had no complaints from her, but I bought a similar for my wife and it looks good but if you use it for an everyday work watch, the bracelet may start losing the color. Anyways, still working and looking good by the moment.
on February 19, 2014
I put 5 stars because it arrived in perfect condition, came with support and a nice box with instructions and warranty certificate. I like the design, Xoxo is also an excellent brand, which supports clock falls and bumps. I recommend the product because it is excellent, it has a great design, it's also very cheap.
on May 7, 2014
I thought this was so cute. When I got it, the watch itself was HUGE! It looked more like a man sized watch than a dainty female watch that I was looking for. The size is definitely more the size of a man's watch.