Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XOXO Women's XO5525 Tortoise Bracelet with Rhinestones on Rose Gold Case Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 28, 2012
I just got this watch today and I can't stop looking at it. It came packed very nicely and as soon as I opened the box I said, "wow"! It was exactly what I wanted it to be....a nice dupe for a Michael Kors lol.
on May 5, 2013
I purchased this watch and others through my brother Boxil Bailey while he was in the US during the month of April. To my displeasure this watch has never worked. Must I now carry a new watch to the repair shop? Do you ensure that they are working before dispatch?
on August 20, 2013
I gave this watch to my wife as a fashion accessory. The price was right and I was pleasantly surprised to find it had a 10 year warranty. Its kept good time so far and she really enjoys wearing it. However, the 3 smaller dials are for show only and don't function. Nothing in the accompanying instructions even hint about their functionality. So, it loses a rating star.
on April 29, 2013
good morning, this product arrived in very poor condition .. should send products that really are in good condition .. I'm from Venezuela and would like to return the watch to receive notice that the poor conditions came
on December 19, 2012
I've worn the watch at least 1/2 dozen times and so far I love it. I wanted a rose gold watch to go with my rose gold jewelry that I have (the necklace has brown stones) and it goes perfectly. The appearance of the gold, crystals, watch face and bracelet all appear like quality materials, so it doesn't look like a cheap watch. It also seems to be well put together. I took off one star for the clasp. It's a bit lightweight (more so than my Relic that has the same type clasp) and sounds a little clinky if the watch moves about on your arm/wrist. That's the only little thing I could nitpick. I'm sure this is just a rose gold finish (plated?) so I hope that it doesn't wear in places too soon!
on December 17, 2014
I've bought a watch from this brand before & it was perfect! Received this watch & it's a piece of junk. Poorly made, doesn't work, hands move on their own, you can hear stuff rattling in this watch, a true disappointment!!!! The band is light weight & the watch feels like it came out the 25 cent bubble him machine! This watch is made very cheap & not worth the money! Will not purchase a watch again!!!!
on January 31, 2013
This item turned out to be a nice watch. The color is nice and so is the band, which fits my wrist well. I like it alot, and even more that it didn't cost as much as some watches costs. It does the job of keeping time thus far, so I am very pleased with my watch.
on January 22, 2013
This is a really pretty watch ... love the tortoise band, the pretty dial and rose tone metal accents. A wonderful take on the popular "boyfriend" watch look for an unbeatable price. I look forward to wearing it.
on August 3, 2013
Love the watch. It stays true to its picture online and works great. The only problem I had is that the band is too big, but other than that I was completely satisfied.
on December 22, 2014
This is a lovely watch, which I ordered on December 5, 2014. It's a bit lightweight, but felt good and looked great. My problem is that the battery stopped working on Dec. 20, 2014. Definitely like the watch, but this is ridiculous. Probably just a bad battery to begin with, but I don't think I'll buy anymore XOXO brands. Sorry & Sad. Nina