Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XOXO Women's XO8043 Rhinestone Accent Turquoise Silicone Strap Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 13, 2015
Bought it as a gift for my wife who picked it from the Amazon line up of women's watches. When she opened it she a bit disappointed of the look and said she would re-gift it... Oh well, can't win them all......
on October 31, 2012
My wife loves it...althow its kinda huge the color is, wow! Matches our wedding band....Blu
She may order some more in other fav colors, and for the price it was worth it.
this watch is very good, good quality, nice and especially the price you have is economic, I recommend it 100%
on June 14, 2013
I had to return the watch because the watchband is too large. The watch will not fit a smaller wrist.
on April 19, 2013
but at the price it was perfect. This and other like watches made up a gift for my wife. Cute and fun looks with some practicality (only use for time if phone is left behind!). My wife loved them. Good service and delivery.
on March 4, 2014
the watch is nice and everything was okay. However, when I started wearing it after receiving the package, the color/paint peeled off immediately. I ended up removing all the colors of the watch :(( it's sad because I really loved the color. but now, it is just a plain stainless :(
on March 6, 2013
Such a beautiful watch with striking Modern Colours, Little heavy, but have an excellent Movt, might be a Fossil Movt.Very accurate and for this price, you can buy her at $19.99 and all my friends love the gifts for their wifes.
These days what do you expect for $19.99 with such Class.The Blue casing is very sexy indeed, looks better than the Picture.More shiney.
Unfortunately the Subdials are only decorative, and not functional.
on December 11, 2013
Paint started peeling off during second wearing. Beautiful color but peeling issue. Quality of watch is questionable. I will try one more to see if this one was a defect.
on May 4, 2013
this watch is very beautiful their appearance is elegant, have an average quality, the price value is correct.
excellent article, I got just what I expected, thanks
on May 28, 2013
Product of very good quality, nice, comfortable, durable, 100 percent recommend, excellent quality price ratio, very cheap. thank you very much