Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
Our shipment came with instructions. It involves folding it in a special way and then twisting two parts together. I do not have the instructions with me as I am travelling to Europe, but once you get the hang of it it works well. If you didn't find instructions, I would suggest you request them from the manufacturer. Otherwise, we have found this a great product. RAM
Apr 12, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Unfolding it shouldn't be much of a problem, just pull the ends apart and stand back. Folding it back is the tricky part, but there are Youtube videos that help.
Feb 11, 2013 by Brann Mitchell
votes
Hello Leonardo, Just about all photos from our listings are taken with the photo cube. If you have any other questions in regards to this item, do not hesitate to email us directly. Thank you.
Apr 29, 2014 by P. Yang
votes
No
18 days ago by D. Gandley
votes
The backdrops appear to be nylon or polyester fabric or something similar. They are a woven synthetic.
26 days ago by R. Beck
votes
votes
Personally, I don't know. I believe I have seen a YouTube video that suggested ironing the backgrounds.
Jan 14, 2015 by L. C. Covington
votes
I would place a thin towel over the backdrops & iron them.
Aug 25, 2014 by kagunder
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers