Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.40 shipping
+ Free Shipping
XTAR SP2 14500/ 14650/ 17670/ 18500/ 18650/ 18700/ 22650/25500/26650 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion battery charger
|Price:||$19.45 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- SP2 is the follow-up product of the successful WP2II, and is no doubt one of the best 3.7V Li-ion charger in the market today.
- designed with under-voltage lock out and algorithm (TC-CC-CV) charging method which can monitor the battery status in real time.
- The charger adopts PWM technology, to supply the charging management system charging power.
- designed with 0.5A, 1A, 2A optional charging constant current so that batteries with different capacities can achieve the best charging condition.
- professional automatic charger with high charging current, which is designed to charge 14500/4650/17670/18500/18650/18700/22650/25500/26650 3.6/3.7V Li-ion battery.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* Charging qualifications and structures
* Operation Temperature: 0~40
* Storage Tempertature: 0~70
* Input AC: 12V DC/2.0A
* 0.5A CC Current: 500m A±5%
* 1A CC Current: 1000m A±5%
* 2A CC Current: 2000m A±5%
* Cut-Off Voltage: 4.2±0.05V
* 0.5A gear Cut-off Current/TC Current: ≤100m A
* 1A gear Cut-off Current/TC Current: ≤150m A
* 2A gear Cut-off Current/TC Current: ≤220m A
* Standby Current: ≤30m A
* Auto Recharging Threshold Value Voltage: 3.9±0.15V
------Package contents: charger, manual, warranty card(Please note no adaptor included).
Top Customer Reviews
Amp settings and total charge times for eagletac 18650 3400mah battery.
.5a - 6.25hr
1.0a - 3.75hr
2.0a - 2.33hr
Battery charged to 4.34v @ 1.0a charge setting
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Smart, intuitive charger. The best presently available on the market today! Would I buy it again? Yes, in a heartbeat!Published 3 months ago by Music Man
For the price I got this at, it is an amazing charger. It charges Ni-Mn batteries safely, which usually only higher priced chargers do. This was a real bargain.Published on December 3, 2013 by John-Paul