Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2016
Good weight loss and metabolism booster... I have done the XYNGULAR IGNITE 8 day program for three years in a row. Every year I do a strict ignite program 8 days and following with a modified ignite program, so approx 16 days with a DAY OR TWO BREAK in between.The reason I CANNOT give 5 stars is because the FLUSH colon cleanser has SENNA LEAF which is UNSAFE for use MORE THAN ONE WEEK. I was advised by my nutritionist from University of Michigan of this fact and did the online research. Everything I read supports SENNA LEAF is VERY DANGEROUS FOR LONG TERM USE (ruin your colon). The company does not post a WARNING. THE POSITIVES are...I can always count on losing (10 lbs / 8 days) round one ignite and easily lose another 6 pounds round two ignite. NOTHING ELSE has ever worked for weight lose and boosting my metabolism. I DO NOT SELL this product but recommend for anyone who is in reasonable good health if you are diabetic or have other major health issue see your doctor and nutritionist. I do not use all their products. I recommend the Xing tabs (for everyday use all year... works for me) for energy and keep metabolism engaged, Global juice antioxidant, Lean protein powder is very sweet ( I think in the future I will use my own whey protein powder, not sweet taste better and inexpensive), Cheat (good for blood sugar and weight loss) Flush colon cleanser (use no longer than one week), Accelerate is a stimulant and I only take a half or not at all during my ignite because it makes me very jittery. I don't like the Axion vitamins...too expensive. PLEASE BE AWARE NOT TO USE THE FLUSH/SENNA LEAF MORE THAN ONE WEEK.
33 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2016
After hearing so many success stories I decided to give this product a try. My wife thought I had gone insane, but I insisted it would work as it had for a friend of mine. I could not have been more wrong. This product may work well for some people, but it definitely was a big waste of money for me. First off this stuff is incredibly expensive. That was bad enough, but when I began taking it I got sick. I got these really bad headaches and eventually they became migraines. I was also incredibly lethargic and groggy. I was told by the distributor that there were no side effects except great health and loss of weight. Maybe for her, but not me. She said that ill feeling would go away, but it did not. So I consulted with my doctor and he said to stop taking it immediately which I did. He said the product was not safe and was nothing more than a pyramid scheme. I felt duped. Maybe it will work for you, but please make sure and read the list of ingredients and check with your physician before taking any of this stuff. I learned the hard way. Buyer beware.
on December 30, 2012
I researched the information because I thought losing the weight in 8 days sounded really great...even though I had a personal trainer for 2 years and had spoken with health professionals and they recommended 2-3 pounds per week was a realistic and HEALTHY goal. I was sent to a website and saw the startup for the initial kit was about $250.00...very expensive for a single mom. I also began looking at the ingredients and warning label and was SHOCKED. It said it was not safe for anyone under 17 and not recommended for pregnant/nursing moms. Some of the distributors on their personal websites were saying the opposite of what's on the product label!!! Also, it listed a number of illnesses such as high blood pressure, recurrent headaches, etc and said people who suffer from these should NOT use the product...so why are there testimonials of people saying they use the product and have been cured by it? I could find no medical professionals on their website and I did not find any clinical studies or results from the same ANYWHERE on their website. Aside from all this information...the last line on the product label (xyng) stated that it could cause athletes to have test results positive for drug screenings. Ummm, thanks but I will pass. As a Soldier in the Army I cannot afford to throw away my 10+ year career over this (or any) product. Good luck to those that use it and lost the weight. I hope there are no side effects that come out in the next couple of years.
2222 comments| 223 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2012
I bought into through a friend who claimed she was losing several pounds a week. I've been using it religiously for 3 months and I've seen absolutely no results. NONE. It is a total scam.
99 comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 5, 2013
Worth the money. NO. I will say we had a lot of energy while using the product. But....Come to find out it is the High Levels of Caffeine that is in the products that gives you all the energy. We had ALOT of heartburn from the caffeine. When we tried to utilize the 30 day money back guarantee, that is where they get you. You do not get all your money back. Regardless of what the tell you on the phone. You only get a portion. Be careful also as they continue to ship you product even after you cancel. If you don't refuse it at the post office. You have to pay the shipping back and then fight them for a refund. Very Scary Company
22 comments| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2012
I tried this particular product and a couple others from the same company for about 3 months and didn't lose any weight at all. The caffeine in one of the products made my heart race and I ended up in the ER. I have Mitral Valve Prolaspe and my doctor admonished me for taking this. I later learned ( after I stopped taking it ) that this is just a multilevel marketing scam like a pyramid scheme. Snake oil.
11 comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2016
Love this system!! I lost 6 lbs in the first 8 days and 20 in 5 weeks! The first few days were rough, but once I got past that I felt good. The shakes are yummy and the supplements gave me energy and helped suppress my appetite. Much safer and less expensive that prescription weight loss drugs.
on July 7, 2015
Sorry to post a bad review. I only took the sample and my heart was racing all day and I couldn't sleep at night. Soooo I took the calming sample pill. Woah. I slept way late and have been groggy all day and have a migraine (I never get them) and feel super "off." This totally stressed out my system and not at all worth that. I'm all for vitamins and admit I'm pretty sensitive to things- including some herbs- but this stuff is horrible on your body. Better to be healthful about weight loss!
on January 20, 2013
Complete waste of money and time. Xyngular is a pyramid scheme they use your info for marketing buyers beware. Complete waste of time none of their products work better off with B12 Vitamins for a 1/3 of the price
on October 20, 2014
This program has you eating 500-800 calories a day for the first 8 days. Obviously you would lose weight. I was constantly hungry, and my goal was to lose 10 pounds. I lost the 10 pounds, but gained it back. That's what happens when you starve yourself.