5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Helps give energy and keeps you focused. I like that it did not upset my stomach. I also like how it helps you to lose weight by increasing metabolism
Published 20 months ago by quenn

1.0 out of 5 stars Do your research
Published 18 months ago by 1skeptic

1.0 out of 5 stars Do your research, December 30, 2012
This review is from: XYNGULAR-XYNG-FUEL FOR LIFE-NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS AND ENERGY SUPPLEMENT DIET- WEIGHTLOSS (Health and Beauty)
I researched the information because I thought losing the weight in 8 days sounded really great...even though I had a personal trainer for 2 years and had spoken with health professionals and they recommended 2-3 pounds per week was a realistic and HEALTHY goal. I was sent to a website and saw the startup for the initial kit was about $250.00...very expensive for a single mom. I also began looking at the ingredients and warning label and was SHOCKED. It said it was not safe for anyone under 17 and not recommended for pregnant/nursing moms. Some of the distributors on their personal websites were saying the opposite of what's on the product label!!! Also, it listed a number of illnesses such as high blood pressure, recurrent headaches, etc and said people who suffer from these should NOT use the product...so why are there testimonials of people saying they use the product and have been cured by it? I could find no medical professionals on their website and I did not find any clinical studies or results from the same ANYWHERE on their website. Aside from all this information...the last line on the product label (xyng) stated that it could cause athletes to have test results positive for drug screenings. Ummm, thanks but I will pass. As a Soldier in the Army I cannot afford to throw away my 10+ year career over this (or any) product. Good luck to those that use it and lost the weight. I hope there are no side effects that come out in the next couple of years.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it, it's a scam, October 1, 2012
I bought into through a friend who claimed she was losing several pounds a week. I've been using it religiously for 3 months and I've seen absolutely no results. NONE. It is a total scam.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled., April 5, 2013
Worth the money. NO. I will say we had a lot of energy while using the product. But....Come to find out it is the High Levels of Caffeine that is in the products that gives you all the energy. We had ALOT of heartburn from the caffeine. When we tried to utilize the 30 day money back guarantee, that is where they get you. You do not get all your money back. Regardless of what the tell you on the phone. You only get a portion. Be careful also as they continue to ship you product even after you cancel. If you don't refuse it at the post office. You have to pay the shipping back and then fight them for a refund. Very Scary Company

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money does not work, January 20, 2013
Complete waste of money and time. Xyngular is a pyramid scheme they use your info for marketing buyers beware. Complete waste of time none of their products work better off with B12 Vitamins for a 1/3 of the price

1.0 out of 5 stars a waste of money!!!, June 9, 2013
I would not recommend this to anyone :( it didn't do anything. I wanted results got nothing, a big waste of money!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam, December 30, 2012
Phoenix (Tallahassee, Florida) - See all my reviews
I tried this particular product and a couple others from the same company for about 3 months and didn't lose any weight at all. The caffeine in one of the products made my heart race and I ended up in the ER. I have Mitral Valve Prolaspe and my doctor admonished me for taking this. I later learned ( after I stopped taking it ) that this is just a multilevel marketing scam like a pyramid scheme. Snake oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 27, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Xyngular, June 5, 2014
Donna Christiansen (WALLA WALLA, WA, US) - See all my reviews
love it great weight loss product. Works well when used with a sensible diet and exersize program, helped me crave my cravings.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did nothing, November 28, 2012
Not really happy with this product. It has many precautions that I should have checked into before my purchase. I also found out that it is better used in combination with other XYNG products. Was a waste of money for me, but that was mostly my fault.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing, June 10, 2014
Honestly I'll start with what I serious hate.
I HATE RUNNING OUT OF PRODUCTS!

Now what I love.
I love the XYNG, it is the answer to saying no to red bulls and finding a postive way to look at like.
I can't live without my Global Blend. Since not having this juice concentrate for a week, my allergies have been killing me! I need my juice!
Lean Protein powder keep my cravings to a minimal and the shakes absolutely do keep me full and satisfied.
Axion has kicked my cronic dry eye and helped get me the vitamins I need throughout the day!
Xypstix are the best ache and pain reliever and boost my immune system and my energy!
Flush keeps toxins from sticking to my colon walls and keep my stomach flat and not bloated!
Accelerate and cheat help burn calories and block unneeded calories! Keeping natural energy flowing!
Spryng gives me mental focus, and so many ingredients that keep my body running at its best!
Seriously, these products have changed my life and so many others. When the plan is followed correctly and you dedicate yourself, you will get results! Guarenteed!

Rate and Discover Movies