Questions & Answers
Xbox 360 250GB HardDrive - Xbox Slim Only
by Microsoft Software
4.4 out of 5 stars (702)
$92.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 26 questions
vote
If your system has a built in wireless router you have a slim. If your Xbox has a touch sensor to open disk tray and to turn the system on you have a slim.
Jan 10, 2015 by jason
votes
Yes. You can play any Original Xbox Games that are compatible with the Xbox 360. This is the best list of compatible games I could find: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360. Have fun.
May 28, 2014 by Aaron
votes
Yes it is the original. You won't be desapointed. 100% satisfaction . You can play all new games .
Jun 8, 2015 by Sixta Castillo
votes
Yes it will. These internal hard drives work for all slim models including the E.
May 31, 2015 by Keith D. Huynh
votes
Yes and its real easy to put in
May 31, 2015 by pete
votes
highest GB I have seen selling on amazon is 350GB. not seen a 500 on amazon.
Jan 12, 2015 by CARLOS
votes
My son doesn't play this game. He plays Halo, GTA. Minecraft that type of games. What this hard drive does is it gives extra 250 GB to store and play video games and other stuff the xbox is used for. Because originally the Xbox360 he was given had only 4GB which is very little. We were about to buy a new Xbox360 250GB until I found out thru research that this hard drive will solve the problem - lack of storage. Hope this helps.
Jan 1, 2015 by amoscow
votes
Check the left side of your console, if there is a hidden compartment for, look inside for a connection port. If it is configured much like the HDD, you can use it. I have the 4GB Elite and it works fine.
Dec 26, 2014 by John Ziesemer
votes
Internal.
Dec 6, 2014 by Anthony Ruiz
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers