4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bundle! Not a Special Edition
Published on June 10, 2010 by Karen S. Freeman

2.0 out of 5 stars Used Bundle
This product was too used to resell for a major profit. The game case was broken and the controllers were used beyond a barely used status. The system itself is even an original xBox 360 which means it has lower processing capacity. Not worth even CLOSE to $300.
Published 7 months ago by Jeremy Schmidt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bundle! Not a Special Edition, June 10, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Elite Splinter Cell Conviction Bundle (Video Game)
This bundle is excellent. Got it at a great price here through amazon. Microsoft should not call this a special edition though, because it is of no such. So the bundle is a great buy for anyone, whether you are a loyal xbox owner or a new owner this is the one to go with. Microsoft's new JASPER models are freakin amazing! Smaller power brick, quieter/cooler, much cooler, system. Played for five hours the other day and the xbox was just warm not on fire. Overall I love this bundle. Great buy, recommended for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome system!, November 10, 2013
I was a little hesitant on purchasing this, but I'm really glad I did. It works perfectly and I've not had one issue using it while playing a ton of COD: Ghosts. The only thing that I'll mention is that this unit like the older models doesn't have WiFi built in. You'll need to buy an adapter. I'm happy with it though and can't complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars PS3 owner who decided to buy the Xbox 360, July 9, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Don't get me wrong, PS3 has nice exclusives, but I was very tempted to get a XBOX 360, and I finally did. I was trying to decide between this and the XBOX FFXIII bundle, but I already had the FFXIII game for PS3 so I went with this one.
Well, definitely the XBOX has some nice features and exclusives that I couldn't get with the PS3. I ordered a bunch of XBOX 360 exclusives with this bundle and I am glad I did. I am starting Forza 2 and Fable II right now and I realize how much fun I was missing. The feel of the XBOX controls is also much better than the PS3 controls.
Wouldn't say that one console is better than the other. Both of them have cool features. Now that I own both, I have the best of two worlds.
Shipping was free and fast through Amazon. It arrived on the estimated delivery date. Very pleased so far. Got the TS intercooler and it works like a charm!

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox 360 splinter cell bundle, May 29, 2010
Gabriel "Gabe" (Florida, Doral USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Excellent bundle came with no trouble, amazon is as good as always, a must buy if you need a console and you want the whole deal in one box

2.0 out of 5 stars Used Bundle, February 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars delivered fast and works great!, December 13, 2013
Delivered fast and works great! I've had so much fun on this system. It functions great. Tends to be loud turning some games in the system itself. But I just turn up the volume of the game and play on.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just dosen't last, November 13, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this console with the intent to start a xbox360 relationship.It work for awhile at the expense of scratching up game disc, sounding like it could come apart at any moment with all the noise coming from the tray.Well eventually it died so that was the end of that relationship.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, November 7, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this in February of this year, and little did I know, these were mass purchased in 2010. Low and behold , the CD drive failed, and the product wasn't under warranty, as i bought it for all intents and purposes "second hand". Very disappointing, as I do not have $100.00 to get it repaired.

4.0 out of 5 stars love the Xbox 360, Splinter Cell is hard but enjoyable, July 21, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my fiance and his 10 year old daughter (the game was for him, she got something more age appropriate) and we've loved it. I don't care for video games unless they are old school (PacMan, etc.), but we use the Xbox360 to watch Netflix and LOVE it since we don't want to pay $70/month for cable. My fiance says the Splinter Cell game is tough, but he likes it. It was great that it came with 2 wireless remotes. I'm not sure we'll use the extra memory, but I'm glad we have it just in case. Lots of fun and a good deal. We've had it about it a month and I'd give the Xbox 360 5 stars, 3-4 for the game based on what my fiance said about it. He's

4.0 out of 5 stars great priced bundle, July 6, 2010
mike r (california, usa) - See all my reviews
great priced bundle, i love the 250 gig of internal storage, i would recommend this one ove the 4 gig any day. its easy to store games music etc. so you can play htem without using the game disc.

Xbox 360 250GB Elite Splinter Cell Conviction Bundle