5.0 out of 5 stars FYI
Be aware that this bundle comes with only composite video, so you'll need to invest in either an HDMI or component cables to get high-definition output. The Kinect also doesn't come with a clip, so if you don't have anything to put it on except the television itself, you'll need a clip-on stand.
Published 18 months ago by Jarvis

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets me moving
What I thought would be a five star product, I take off a few stars because of the Nike+ game's limitation and the condition of the product and product packaging from Amazon. I have had the system for a few days now and feel I can give my view.

The product arrived with a branding sleeve over the bundle box which was slightly torn and the console box itself had...
Published 7 months ago by mrskycar

5.0 out of 5 stars FYI, January 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nike Trainer, December 27, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Nike+ Bundle (Video Game)
I have already lost five pounds and I have been doing this since last Friday. It will have you sore but it is well worth it. I do the cardio portion of it once I get home from work. It is only 20-30 minutes but it makes you feel like you've done hours at the gym. Good luck and hopefully this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Nike+ Bundle (Video Game)
I am a 45 year old woman who is out of shape I bought this because i did not want to join a gym. The workouts are tough but worth it. It comes with a controller, something that is missing in description. The kinect is great and really motivates you after seeing your outline or as i call it my blob on screen. After doing my assessment and picking number of days to workout an exercise program was designed for me. I made it through my first week. My husband who runs half marathons tried it out and he felt the burn. He was sceptical about my purchasing it. This is helping both of us getting our workouts in during frigid winter weather.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good combo deal...It comes with one wireless remote controller, August 22, 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Nike+ Bundle (Video Game)
This combo comes with one wireless remote controller. This may not be clear from the product description but its included. Njoi :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I asked for, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Nike+ Bundle (Video Game)
Just so you know, it DOES contain a remote control, which I thought was unclear in the description. Great bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tool for fitness, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Nike+ Bundle (Video Game)
I got the Xbox Kinect on the suggestion of a friend as a way to improve my reaction time and coordination. The Nike+ bundle was a nice bonus. I have worked out regularly with it since I got it. It isn't perfect on tracking my movement, but for the most part, it is a good alternative for working out on my own schedule. Very convenient to run down to the family room whenever I have a few minutes.

I am a 53 year old woman, so maybe not the target market for Xbox. My adult sons were very surprised when I got it. But it is useful for my needs and I have recommended it to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars So impressed with the technology of it and interaction., September 8, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Nike+ Bundle (Video Game)
I am not a gamer, but I was forced to join in at a friends house...lots of fun. I got home and ordered a system. It was very easy to set up(I didn't have to call my son to help me) and then had my grandkids over to start. Now, for fun and exercise, my daughter comes over regularly to workout on the Just Dance game with me and my wife. Nice

5.0 out of 5 stars This is more like it., January 4, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Nike+ Bundle (Video Game)
After our WiiU disaster, I got online and ordered this. As expected, right out of the box, the unit was playable. Recognized me without any issues. Nike+ was great, had me sweating in no time, was precisely the kind of game I was looking for. I would recommend putting the Kinect controller higher rather than lower, and getting some kind of bracket if you don't have a flat place above the TV. Thanks, MSFT, and looking forward to having a personal personal trainer to supplement my running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Entertainment, April 20, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Nike+ Bundle (Video Game)
This XBox 360 is much more functional than I thought it would be. Over the last few months it has morphed into our entertainment hub. We watch streaming video, stream within the home from a HTPC using DLNA, even surf the web. The coolest thing about the XBox is that it's a Swiss army knife when it comes to digital entertainment. You can play content from lots of providers such as ESPN, Netflix, Hulu and Amazon. The Kinect is not a gimmick, it the coolest controller on hte market. Besides using it in game to use your body to control gameplay, it has integrated voice and motion controls for navigating and controlling the device (see below)

The only slight downfall with the XBox 360 is that you need an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership . For a few dollars more you can get a Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Starter Kit that includes a Chatpad that can make surfing the web and searching for movies easier. You will probably want to pick up at least one more Xbox 360 Wireless Controller. We also love using the Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel especially with Forza Horizon.

The XBox integrated easily with my Onkyo receiver and LCD TV. I mounted the Kinect to my entertainment center with Velcro tape. The most innovative gaming and gaming peripherals (Kinect, Wireless Driving wheel, up to 32GB USB storage, etc).

======================= KINECT SETUP ===========================

Here are some tips for placign the Kinect:
Position the Kinext between 2 feet and 6 feet off the floor. Place the sensor should be within 6 inches above or below your TV. In smaller rooms, try to position the sensor as close to 6 feet (1.8m) as possible.

Avoid positioning the sensor in direct sunlight.

Do not manually tilt the sensor, it adjusts automatically.

======================= KINECT COMMANDS ===========================
If you want to... Say this...
Go to the Home screen "Xbox go Home"
Play a disc "Xbox play disc"
Go to a Dashboard area such as Social or Games "Xbox Social" or "Xbox Games"
Conduct a search via Bing "Xbox Bing ..." and say what you want to search for
Open or close the disc tray "Xbox open tray" or "Xbox close tray"
Turn off the console "Xbox Settings," "turn off," and then "yes"

While watching videos or listening to music using apps such as Xbox music:

If you want to... Say this...
Fast forward a video "Xbox fast-forward"
Rewind a video "Xbox rewind"
Pause music or video "Xbox pause"
Play music or video "Xbox play"
Skip forward "Xbox next"
Skip back "Xbox previous"

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Nike+ Bundle (Video Game)
I hemmed and hawed about ordering - would I actually use it, or would it collect dust like my wii system? If you're on the fence, and looking for a seriously tough but fast-paced and enjoyable workout, order now! The kinect technology far surpasses the wii. Sensor tracks your movements so accurately - which ensures you are completing the training drills the right way. You can't cheat this thing! After doing a detailed fitness assessment, a custom workout is designed just for you with your fitness goal in mind. You can choose to get lean, get toned, etc. I tend to get bored very easily when I exercise, but these 30 minute workouts fly by. Really well-done game and gaming system. I couldn't be happier with it. And P.S., the Xbox itself is quite the multimedia hub. Added benefit.

Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Nike+ Bundle