Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 16, 2013
Needed one for the XBOX. Fits right in and works great. NO HD, so make sure you are only going to use it either on a Non-HD TV or do not care if it is not HD. Great buy!
on April 29, 2015
Nothing to complain about. 'helped me work around an issue I had in which my "smart tv" wasn't getting video from my xbox 360 through an HDMI cable. had to do something with a screen refresh rate that my xbox was sending but my tv couldn't detect. The screen wouldn't even say "no device connected," but instead the screen would just be black. silly, right?
on July 12, 2013
I got the av cable for one cent from Ocean Reef Electronics. Thank you so much Ocean Reef! Shipping was fast and the cable works great. Strongly recommend you buy the cable from Ocean Reef Electronics.
on April 23, 2013
this is what I was looking for to replace a cord that got stolen from me.it plays the game very well thank you
on March 28, 2013
My cord that came with the xbox i messed it up so i needed a new one I had sound no video....Ordered this on Sunday of this week, came today xbox works great...SO speedy delivery and does what its suppose too.
on April 22, 2014
This is exactly what I needed and the price is too low in my opinion. I thought that after a week my son would have destroyed the cord already but it's still in perfect condition.
on July 1, 2013
The cord that came with our xbox 360 kinect stopped working because the metal got bent and we replaced it with this and the kids can now play the xbox again :-)
on August 6, 2012
This is the av cord that goes with the xbox 360 game console. After receiving it we plugged it in and haven't had any more problems. It works great!!
on November 22, 2014
I plugged it in and turned on the xbox 360 and it works! The true test is when my son gets home and start playing the system.
review image
on August 23, 2012
This game is seriously fun. So fun that it is not a game. Not a game so much that this is sooooo fun. This cable is probably the most fun game I have played all year, let that sink in for a minute.