The Xbox 360 Beta Starts October 5th!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 3, 2012 2:23:33 PM PDT
Dan says:
On Friday, October 5th Xbox 360 players can experience Medal of Honor: Warfighter with it's beta. It won't be available for PC or PS3. Tragic, but I can't wait! Medal of Honor 2010 had a great campaign, but an awful multiplayer. This one looks like it's going to have a better campaign and a way better multiplayer. I already pre-ordered from Amazon!

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 2:26:34 PM PDT
Nick says:
How long will the beta last? I'll be working this Friday, hopefully I'll get a chance to play the beta when I get home. I know the beta is pretty much a testing of the game, but I hope it's not disappointing.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 3, 2012 2:55:30 PM PDT
Dan says:
EA hasn't released that information yet, but I'm gonna guess and say at least three days. Medal of Honor 2010 lasted longer than that from what I remember. I watched the alpha multiplayer gameplay and it looked great, so I expect the beta to impress me even more.

Posted on Oct 6, 2012 8:43:53 AM PDT
Dan says:
Update: I just cancelled my pre-order after trying the ''beta.'' I'll wait until the price drops around $30, shouldn't be long.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2012 12:52:25 PM PDT
Can't say I'm surprised with EA at the helm, but I was hoping they'd pull this one off. With just over two weeks to launch, they won't be able to fix all the problems. Been burned by EA and the promise "the full game will be better" way too many times to buy day one.

Posted on Oct 7, 2012 8:43:30 PM PDT
Bond Girl says:
I also cancelled my pre-order of this game after playing the beta. Maybe they'll have better luck with the next MOH. :/

Posted on Oct 18, 2012 2:49:39 PM PDT
WAINGRO says:
I wonder how many orders have been cancelled after this beta came out?! It's the only way they'll get the message that customers are fed up with their crap.

It will take a whole new dev team and going back to what MOH was to get this franchise back on track... They're already offering it at $30 if you buy BF3 Premium. That alone shows how desperate they are... Of course those of us who already own BF3 Premium don't get that deal. $10-15 sounds about right and worth the wait.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Oct 3, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Medal of Honor Warfighter - Xbox 360
Medal of Honor Warfighter - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (352)