Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on July 20, 2012
Shipped fast, two days early. I waited about four or more months before I reviewed this item. Works perfectly still and I will be buying another for a backup. :)
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2012
I have spent full price on microsoft headsets and this one is less than half and equally good. I have put it to rigourous use and it has performed flawlessly!
on December 24, 2013
it arrived quickly, is very cheap, but its a Microsoft headset, so it has all the downfalls of that.
It wont last very long, even in very careful hands, the sound is alright, and so is the mic, but players might be unheard or not hear you, the mute switch is in an awkward position since its a newer headset.

So itll do the job and is a great option if a kid needs a mic, or if you will need to travel with it.
You might want to also consider plantronics, they last a fair bit longer but are often $12ish rather than this one for $7ish
on October 23, 2012
Now, you must know when buying this product that you're not getting state of the art equipment. If you curb your expectations, you will be pleased upon the receipt of this product. Some reviews say that the product arrived damaged...to that, I cannot comment as mine arrived in mint condition. The headset works well and while the sound quality is quite poor, it's just about the same as the $20 headsets that you would get through Microsoft. Overall, I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to grab a cheap headset for functionality.
on December 23, 2013
Very pleased. Sound is great and comfortable on my head. I was worried I would not be able to hear my friends talking.
on January 31, 2014
Great price and my sons love them. They are able to speak with other players about the mission. Very sturdy
on August 14, 2012
The headphones were very nice. for the price they are very well made. Definately an upgrade from what I had before. The volume/mic feature on the cord is a nice change from what I had before.
on March 12, 2011
I bought this cus i lost the one that came with it.
it has good sound quality and its the
original one thats come with the elite
on July 28, 2012
this is just what you see in product description but for a very low prices will recommend if it's what you are looking for.
on January 1, 2013
The headset wasn't in real good condition. Looks like a rat chewed on the ear piece. It still works so I guess it's ok