Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 13, 2010
This is the cable that shoukld come with the 360. You need this cable if you have a older HDTV without the HDMI jack. If you do have HDMI then you do not need this cable. It has all 3 componet wores RED BLUE GREEN stereo audio and the iold low def yellow jack. This totaly replaces the old jack and will output low def or hi def. Remember after connecting you have to go to settings and turn on hifed. After you convert to this cable you will be able to read the small text that you cannot on the standard cable.
on March 31, 2016
Not much to say other than the product does exactly as it should. My previous one broke, leaving all the color but red, causing games like Borderlands and Dead Island (yes, I am just as ashamed that I own Dead Island as you think) looking a sickly vomit-green. This one, however works perfectly and has given me no issues.
on November 20, 2014
I was really happy that we found this cable for my x box. I had bought another one and it wouldn't work no matter what I did or my son we just couldn't get it to work. So I was pretty skeptic when my son told me about this. So he hooked it up and now we can play games watch movies and play my dvd's.
on March 2, 2014
I got a corporate apartment with a travel job that had a small Sony TV with only 1 HDMI input. I have a WD Live+ to watch movie files from my USB, so it put me in a hard spot to decide which device gets high def (Xbox or WD) or have to constantly swap HDMI back and forth for each use.

However, that little tv had component HD input, so this cable solved my little dilemma quickly and efficiently. 5 stars.
on April 17, 2013
When the kids went to hook there x-box up to a different T.V. I thought there would never be peace in the house when they realized this part was gone. I took one look at the price of it an laughed to be honest I could care less if the x-box ever works so 50 bucks isnt going to happen. They coughed up the money on there own I still wasnt thrilled but ok. I was pleasently surprized when I found this for the price even let the kids keep there money. It arrived rapidly (I only heard is it here yet 20times) was easy to install (the TV still works and no adults were required for set up) Overall its exactly what we needed for way less than expected and shiped without hassle.
on January 4, 2013
I avoided doing this review because I didn't get the product that was advertised. I ordered this hdtv cable but actually recieved a Importer520 Gold Plated 6 feet Premium VGA Cable with Digital Optical Audio Port for Microsoft Xbox 360 to TV equipment for PC HDTV. Despite not getting the right cable, the cable that I got works great. It's a quality product. The company worked really well with me when I I contacted them through Amazon that they had sent me the wrong product. Should they have a product I need I may consider buying from them again seeing as it truly may have been an honest mistake.
on February 11, 2015
I bought this for my Xbox 360 because I lost the one that came with it. I wanted to connect my dvr to the xbox 360 using an hdmi and then the xbox to the tv using this cable, so I could have everything going through the xbox. However this cable is so big around the connector that you are unable to plug anything into the hdmi port that is right under the port for this cable. I would recommend not buying this item from here. If you can find somewhere local that sells one, that would be best as you can see the size of the connector.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2013
Shipped quickly, packaged well, all looked great. Plugged it in and everything was even better. Then a week later the images on screen were all a green hue. Apparently a wire in the cable went bad and th only colors reproduced were all shades of green. We had to go back to our regular A/V cable to get full color back.
I haven't contacted company yet - so I'm not knocking them too bad . We will see.
on January 27, 2014
I misplaced the cord to my Xbox when we moved last year. I'm sure to find it now that I've bought this one. It is inexpensive and fits and works just like my old cord. So glad to have a replacement that was shipped quickly.
on February 5, 2014
No matter what I tried I could not get this to work. It may have just been a lemon I don't know. I can however say the one I got is useless.
Edit: Sorry it wasn't the cord it was the TV. I tried the cord on another TV and it works great. I should have tried on another TV before writing the review. I would buy from this seller again.