Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Xbox 360 E 4GB Console” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 50% off the $199.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $15.00 shipping
2-Year Gaming System Planfrom Warrantech
- Fast Contract Deliver via Email
- 100% Coverage for Electrical or Mechanical Failures
- No Repair Hassles, Full Replacement Provided Upon Failure Verification
- Never a Deductible or Hidden Charge
- Replacement Product, Check, or Gift Card Options Available
Xbox 360 E 4GB Console
|Price:||$163.50 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$36.49 (18%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Xbox 360 E console
- 1 Black Wireless Controller
- Built in Wi-Fi
- 1 month of Xbox LIVE Gold
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The new Xbox 360 4GB console has built-in wi-fi, a black wireless controller, a standard definition composite A/V cable, and comes with a free one-month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.
Here today, ready for tomorrow with a brand new, leaner machine. Wi-fi is built in for easier connection to the world of entertainment on Xbox LIVE, where HD movies and TV stream in an instant. It’s ready for the controller-free experiences of Kinect – you don’t just play the game, you are the game. Xbox 360 is more games, entertainment, and fun.
- Xbox 360 E Console: The new console is sleeker and quieter with a stylish design that will be the centerpiece of your home entertainment system.
- Xbox 360 4GB Hard Drive: The internal 4GB hard drive allows you to save your games and store television shows, movies, music, pictures, trailers, levels, demos, and more extras available from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: The new Xbox 360 has 802.11n Wi-Fi built in for a faster and easier connection to Xbox LIVE. Download or stream HD movies, TV episodes, and games from Xbox LIVE Marketplace in 1080p and 5.1 surround sound from anywhere in the house.1
- Kinect Ready: Kinect makes you the controller. With a dedicated, specialized port, the Xbox 360 E 4GB is built to connect seamlessly with the Kinect sensor and have you up off the couch and into the world of Kinect in no time.
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller: This award-winning, high-performance wireless controller features the Xbox Guide Button for quick, in-game access to friends and music. It has a range of up to 30 feet and a battery life of 30 hours on two AA batteries.
- Xbox 360 Composite A/V cable: Use Xbox 360 on standard-definition televisions using this connection over traditional composite connectors. Play high-quality audio with the included stereo connector.
- Xbox LIVE: Xbox LIVE brings a whole world of entertainment possibility right to your Xbox 360. Play with friends online, and watch streaming movies and TV from Zune and Netflix, all in crystal-clear HD. Watch live sporting events and check out highlights from your favorite teams on ESPN. You'll find loads of your favorite music from Last.fm and the ability to connect with friends on Facebook and Twitter, right on the best screen in the house.
1 Compatible with b/g/n networks
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is this new console?
A: We have redesigned the console to update the look to bring it in line with the Xbox family. With this updated design, we are aligning the Xbox 360 closer to the Xbox One's look.
Q: Is Xbox 360 E backward compatible?
A: Yes. Xbox 360 E is backward compatible with all Xbox 360 original game titles. Most Xbox 360 Original accessories are also compatible.
Q: Can I use my old power supply for the Xbox 360 S with the new Xbox 360 E or vice versa?
A: No, because there is a change in the power supply configuration. That said, every new Xbox 360 comes with its own power supply.
What's in the Box
- Xbox 360 E Black Console
- 4GB Hard Drive
- 1 Black Wireless Controller
- 1 month of Xbox LIVE Gold
- Composite A/V Cable 3.5MM
Top Customer Reviews
Again if you are a hardcore gamer and plan on playing the latest and greatest multiplayer online games, get the 250GB version or buy this and plan on immediately upgrading the storage. I'm quite happy playing older/classic games and have no interest in playing online so this with the 32GB USB drive will work fine for me.
If you want to take advantage of the free Games for Gold (if you have a Gold subscription), good luck downloading any of those games. If you want to use the cloud game saves feature, well that takes up half a gigabyte to activate too. Even if you download nothing, some games download fairly large updates just to be playable at all. Your 4GB will easily be eaten up by any of these things.
Unless you plan on buying this console only for non-gaming purposes, like using the Amazon/Netflix/Hulu/etc apps, or only playing very small Xbox Live Arcade games, you NEED to buy a hard drive with this. Or just buy the one that includes the hard drive. But for me, 250GB wasn't enough on my Xbox 360 S, so I bought this 4GB along with the 320GB hard drive.
Now, other than the hard drive space, here's what I think about this compared to the previous Xbox 360 designs.
- Quietest design yet. I can't say for sure if it is quieter than the 360 S though or just tied, since both designs are nearly silent and I can't hear them at all when any sound is coming from my speakers. I could easily hear my launch 360's fans over my speakers, even when they were playing something relatively loud.Read more ›
My only complaint is that I just didn't wait a lil longer and save up and get the 250GB one. But then again I bought me a 32GB flash and I, personally, am good to go. I guess if you plan on doing lots of online gaming+downloading stuff then go with the 250. But if not and you wanna save a 100 bucks this is the way to go. Flash drives work just great. Don't believe the nonsense of some of these people who say otherwise. They probably buying crap flash drives. I recommend this one >>> B0058TUZTO
It is by far the fastest I have ever used, not to mention it is already set up for the XBOX. We also use them at work and I have yet found one that has failed. I CAN'T SAY THE SAME FOR HARD DRIVES... Just saying...
Obviously Xbox360's are now old news and the XboxOne is the wave of the future for Microsoft fanboys. The first Xbox360 I ever owned was obviously the first body style. It was as loud as a jet engine, making it difficult to enjoy games without wearing headphones to hear what the bloody hell was going on. It got hotter than the Bluth Company's Corn Baller. And if you were one of those gamers that liked to binge play, you were bound to see the dreaded Red Ring of Death eventually.
The Xbox360 E had none of those problems. It was whisper quiet to the point where you barely knew it was running at all. It was solid and built well. The CD-drive would open and close with the greatest of ease. It was like shutting the door of an Audi. A nice solid "thud" sound. The original sounded like you were shutting the door of a 1996 Pontiac Grand Prix, never knowing when it would finally fall off the hinges. I bought this in conjunction with GTA V. I am more of a PC gamer and was upset when I heard GTA V wasn't coming out for PC but I knew that eventually Rockstar would release it for the new platforms and PC. I am just too damn impatient. I couldn't wait. I bought an aftermarket 120GB HD which was and easy plug-n-play.
The only complaint I would have is the glossy finish. I still don't understand why electronic companies insist on using glossy finishes on their products. It get's scratched incredibly easily. It looks great when you open up the package and unwrap the product from the protective paper. Once you lay your grubby fingers on it - it just looks like sh**. Finger prints everywhere, scratches all over the thing.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great console. Haven't had as many problems compared to the pre-slim models.Published 1 day ago by Skyler
The xbox did not have a hard drive in it when the AD said it would.Published 3 days ago by Louie Torres
I purchased this Xbox 360 E Console to replace my family's old school white version and am very pleased with the upgrade! Read morePublished 4 days ago by Justin hicks
This is great! I love it! Everything you need comes with it! Will need to add more memory!Published 4 days ago by Rachael Johnson
Stopped reading discs 2 days after the return deadline. Go figure. Another piece of garbage.Published 5 days ago by Sam Girard
Xbox 360 has probably been one of the most durable systems I've ever owned. Unfortunately recently I've had bad luck with them. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Shawn Slattery
It's an Xbox 360. I love mine. You will probably love yours as well. I recommend it.Published 15 days ago by Guitarskoota