4.0 out of 5 stars Works Very Well, However Overpriced
I'll keep this succinct. The flash drive transfers your content from the HDD and back seamlessly. The product, as the title states, is overpriced for what you get. It is already formatted for the 360 so you don't have to do the formatting yourself and you are assured that your information will be transferred successfully.

The flash drive is slim, extremely...
Published on September 9, 2010 by LegacyOfTheAsh

Published on May 10, 2010 by T. Larkin

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Very Well, However Overpriced, September 9, 2010

The flash drive is slim, extremely portable and seems sturdy enough. Cosmetically, it is slightly upsetting. The SanDisk and Xbox 360 logos on the exterior of the flash drive are adhered by stickers and not etched or painted. Pretty shoddy for a product that should be about $10 cheaper. I simply bought it because I have the cash and because of the guaranteed compatibility with the 360. If you want to save some cash, just do a little research to find out what USB flash drive is compatible with the 360 and go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 - 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive by SanDisk SDCZGXB-016G-A11 (Personal Computers)
Bought this product since I needed it for GTA5. Couldn't find it at any stores including Game Stop. Plugged in the usb and installed fast. Have had the product for 3 weeks now and have no problems with it. Can't wait to start using it for other games & profiles

3.0 out of 5 stars You're paying more than you need to, but at least you know it will work., May 10, 2010
T. Larkin "SGecko" (Plainville, CT United States) - See all my reviews
The ability to use portable USB flash drives to store game saves is a wonderful addition the console. This drive was picked with the xbox in mind and you know that it has all the specs and is tested to work with the console. If you buy this, you won't have to wonder if it will work. The problem is, for the special xbox branding, you are paying double or more what you could be paying if you choose a 16GB flash drive from another manufacturer.

There is nothing wrong with the product itself, it should work great for storing game saves and content. The only problem is the price, which is too high for USB Flash memory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!!!, August 29, 2010
Pros:

*It works great.
*Has a month of xbox live gold(which is one of the reasons I bought it).

Cons:

*Price(though I only paid twenty-seven dollars for it I could have gotten a cheaper one)

----

The reason I bought it (being that I'm new to Xbox) is that I wanted to try Xbox live gold. I know, the console has a month free but I didn't get to use it after I registered online. Also, I didn't want to pay for a 12 month subscription or a 3 month without actually trying it. I also needed the memory(arcade version).
If you break down the cost of the Xbox live subscriptions the cost of the usb drive goes down:

12 month: 39.99(current amazon price)= 3.33
3 month: 19.99(current amazon price)= 6.66
Month to month(Microsoft price)= 7.99

So considering I got one month of xbox live gold with the usb, I paid 19 for it(if you look at it the way I did).

5.0 out of 5 stars So much room!, May 8, 2011
Great product! I was running out of room on my 512 MB memory card, so imagine my shock when I plugged this in and after transferring all my data, still had over 14 GB of memory left to use! One of the greatest accessory murchases I ever made for my xbox 360. If you want to save data to take around with you, like map packs, characters, other xbox live content, or gave save files, then this product is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought this, July 25, 2012
I have seen many reviews that say to just buy a regular USB drive. Well, I bought this and while waiting I decided to try a normal USB drive and it was not compatable. I am very glad I purchased this because its for the xbox 360, works like a charm. We recently got the xbox elite and I didnt realize what little GB I bought, so I decided to get this and can fit so much on it! Dont try a regular USB drive, you risk messing up your machine as well as saved material, spend the little bit of money and buy the correct one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the XBOX 360, October 9, 2010
Vernon Rakesh David (PORTLAND, OREGON, US) - See all my reviews
It's fast and reliable. A much better improvement over the last MC. However it is expensive, saved me the hassle of Formatting a Thumb Drive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great add-on! Save $$ over expensive hard drives., September 19, 2010
My son has an XBox 360 Arcade, with only 512mb of memory. We wanted to download some additional content from XBox Live, but knew we needed more memory space. The add-on hard drives available run $80+. Then we came across this flash drive. What a great product, and at a very manageable price. We can save $$ and still get the additional space we needed to download a lot of additional content! Plugged it in and it worked great!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it everyone should have this, June 19, 2012
love it you can save all your games on it and if you are going to play at someone else house you have all you info on the stick great really everyone should get one

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox usb, June 26, 2011
YEAH FOR ME!! Doubled my hard drive storage capacity and can now download game updates and all kinds of new content for my 360! What a bargain! Works perfect!