5.0 out of 5 stars What a deal!!!!!
Published 23 months ago by T222T222

1.0 out of 5 stars The Amazon bundle is practically impossible to redeem
Published 22 months ago by Victor Bye

5.0 out of 5 stars What a deal!!!!!, November 25, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (Amazon exclusive Bonus Value) (Video Game)
Ive been looking for an xbox 360 on craigslist for about a month. My daughter showed some interest and Ioved playing with the kinect at a friends so I kept my eyes open. Last night on amazon I saw this bundle for $216. I went from vaguely interested to gotta have it in about 3 seconds. Amazon will have the item here in Two days as always (gotta love amazon). When the item arrives I will update my review. Unless its all broken though I am certain it will still be a five star review. xbox 360 is a beast of a machine and the kinect may be the coolest gadget to come along in the last decade. Im not the only one to think that. Google it. Anyways the $269 price tag for the digital bundle is a decent deal, but keep an eye out for the amazon daily deals and you might grab one for alot less.

Update 12/01/2012: As promised Im updating my review now that we have the xbox in hand and its set up. My daughter absolutley loves it. I on the otherhand was less than thrilled when setting it up for the first time. Apparently xbox live was down for like 4 hours. Being I just got on xbox live it leads me to believe this may be an on going problem with their service. I also had issues redeeming the 3 month promotional xbox live gold code that came with my amazon purchase. 4 hours on the phone and waiting with xbox and then an additional 2 days of waiting for an answer and the xbox was set up and a new 3 month code was given to me. Frustrating.... oh yeah, but its still a great machine and an even better deal through amazon. So Im leaving my review at 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad to have this, November 27, 2012
Connie (United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The xbox with kinect is an amazing product. My only regret is that I waited this long to purchase one. Set up is easy. Kinect's abilities left me feeling like I was in a early version of a holodeck. A great way to move and forget you're actually getting exercise. I recommend this for families of all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars X Box Kinect makes WII and PS3 move look like crap!, December 7, 2012
ABOUT KINECT:

One word. AWESOME. Kinect is the only sensor based console which doens't require holding some remote in your hand unlike the PS3 move and the WII. The wii was known for its gameplay, not graphics. You know being interactive and all. The PS3 made it better by giving great graphics WITH sensor based games when they made the ps3 move. The XBOX took that to the next next level, by giving super awesome graphics, make it sensor based AND not require any annoying controls to buy with it like the PS3 move remote or the wii nunchuck or whatever. So its a step ahead of them both! In a way, you are almost like IN THE GAME.. every crazy thing you do in real life infront of your kinect is somehow programmed to make an effect inside the game.

ABOUT THIS DEAL:

Great deal. Even if I hadn't gotten it for 220 $ on the lightning deal, I would still buy it at its current price. Around 260$ I think? The games that come with it are very much fun. They don't test the ability of xbox's graphics but are fun and they do test kinects interactive and receptive sensor based gameplay. HAven't played the disney game cuz it looked childish but the adventures game is way too much fun.

It came 2 days before it was supposed to be delivered, packing was easy to open, everything was in there, top notch condition, NO problems at all. I connected it hassle free, with HDMI or regular A/V cords that came with it. Super fun. Super awesome game. A lot of room infront of the TV helps but is not a necessity. Big TV's enhance the experience. I have a 40'' one and it is out of this world to play games on this baby.

Get this game called ' Rise of nightmares ' if you think interactive game play is for kids and families and is all just goodie two shoes fun. Trust me, its an awesome game to be playing on the kinect.

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS BUNDLE - IGNORE the anti-Xbox crusading troll reviewer Chris M..., November 24, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
We own the PS3 and the older version of the Xbox 360 and got the Kinnect last year along with the PS3. The brand new PS3 with 14 awesome games I bought here on Amazon's amazing Black Friday 2011 was barely used for weeks if not months, but the Xbox 360 was CONSTANTLY in use from not just our kids and their friends, but visiting ADULTS thoroughly enjoying the Kinnect PHYSICALITY and FULL INTERACTION that PS3 Move and Wii simply cannot touch.

The one-star reviewer, Chris M above has done SEVERAL anti-Xbox reviews and should be banned. He is probably biased against any NON-FPS game - and hey, shooter games are great, but there is so much MORE potential for gaming and well, this bundle my best friend got last year and my girlfriend is getting this year, gives you that potential and SURPASSES it with integration of the Kinnect controller.

True gamers use the Xbox Live community waaaaay more than the PS3 online community - especially given that XBOX EXCLUSIVELY gives you the one game and community that no one else does... HALO - and there is no better FPS online gaming experience than Halo. Shoot, it is worth owning an Xbox simply for the Halo franchise alone, but throw in the Kinnect controller games and all the EXERCISE you get through playing them and you have the ULTIMATE GAMING SYSTEM bar none. We got our Xbox Live card here on Amazon for less than three bucks a month... not even one Starbuck Latte, so don't go off about having to pay for THE best online gaming community on the planet.

BUY THIS BUNDLE - I GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this on sale for a friend for Christmas, April 2, 2013
DSeverance (Vacaville, CA) - See all my reviews
I got this for a friend on the cheap for Christmas. With the next generation of XBox coming, however, I would hold off on buying this until the next unit is announced. However, if the price goes down to the $100+ or so seet spot, I'd jump on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Amazon bundle is practically impossible to redeem, December 27, 2012
This came with a 3 minth xbox gold subscription credit, but when I tried to redeem it using the instructions sent by email, I found it impossible to do so. The email was sent from notification only address that does not accept incoming mail. I feel I have been ripped off by Amazon and wasted hours of my time trying to redeem the promo items. There was also to be a $10 credit on my account for this xbox order and I cannot locate that either. The whole experience has been incredibly frustrating and will never fall for another so called promo like this from Amazon again.

I plan to file better business bureau complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great but?!?!, December 26, 2012
There should be a disclaimer on the 4GB xbox, reading "The 4GB is not a harddrive" and that many games require more then 2-4gb of HD space to play them..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, December 11, 2012
I am a bit fanatical before I purchase electronics. After researching this product I found it to be the best value the market has to offer. It arrived by mail in two days and works perfectly. What's great is all the free games that are included in the deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great offer! Go for it!, December 10, 2012
I was gonna give this product a five star but didn't due to the misleading Package Tracking from amazon. It said there that my product was Shipping right the next day after I purchased it. I was very happy with the service and after another two days, I called Aramex and asked them after giving my shipment number the status, they said that it had not yet left. I was like..... Whaa? What's she saying man? Again in Amazon it said shipping. I am a little dissapointed with this. Overall the deal was really good and an Xbox with 5 Arcade + 2 Games us a great deal for 269 Dollars. I'll update when I get the product. My suggestion is if they have it in stock get it now!!!

3 Days Later:
I had to change my review from 4 star to 5 star, because now again I called Aramex and found that it would come by 3 Days Later! I dont know if Amazon Read my review but certainly a lot has changed since my Previous Write of this review. Again, this is the best deal out there for an Xbox 360 Slim. Please go for it people ignore PS3 as it is just nothing. PS3 move even is just for moving hands and here Kinect is for the whole body. Try Kinect Adventures or Yourshape Fitness Evolved. Its Generations ahead than PS3.
Recommended games with this:

1: (Racing)- Forza Horizon. (Way better than the average NFS)
2: (Stealth)- Assassin's Creed 3.
3: (Action-Weapons)- Gears of War 3.
4: (Action-Combat)- Fable: The Journey.
5: (Just Shoot em' up)- Halo 4.

Im updating the review as promised. First of all the packing was in an Okay condition. I got my product 3 days earlier. I live in India so we have 230 Volt plugs. The Xbox had a 100-127 Volt Adapter. I had to get a Voltage converter to use my product and im absolutely satisfied with it. This is no doubt, the BEST gaming console out there. Ignore PS3 or a Wii. However Amazon can you tell me if and how I can get a 3-Month Xbox Live subscription as an Indian citizen?

4.0 out of 5 stars If you are looking for the best gaming experience this is what you want, if you want more get a PS3, November 23, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
As a owner of both consoles I will admit there are obvious pros and cons to each. If all you truly want is a gaming experience, the Xbox is really the better choice. Although the cost of Xbox live can be bothersome the online experience is very enjoyable. I will say this with strong belief, if you buy an Xbox without the intent of online play you are wasting your money. In my OPINION, the PS3 is a far better value for the buy because of the overall functionality it provides. Then again, I am not trying to sell anyone on a PS3 over an Xbox. As far as controllers go its a personal preference, I find the PS3 controller to be much more comfortable and less bulky in size. Also consider the other factors, do you own a PSP/PS Vita (they have some functionality with the PS3)? Do you want motion sensor gaming (if yes, then 100% without a doubt no excuses get the Xbox, Kinect is a much better experience than playing with the glow stick-like controllers of the Playstation move)? Graphically both systems are relatively on par and really provide a beautiful high definition experience. That is until you turn on a PC with a high end graphics card, then it makes playing an Xbox/PS3 look like the original Mario being compared to Halo 4 graphically. But I digress, in summary go buy a Wii U, just kidding. If you want entertainment focused on gaming/online gaming get the Xbox it really stands out as the better GAMING system (odds are most of your friends probably have Xbox over PS3 anyways. If you want a full entertainment experience including a pretty decent gaming experience, the PS3 being backed by bluray and a plethora of other features sets it on a level above the Xbox with that respect.

Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (Amazon exclusive Bonus Value)
Used & New from: $241.57